ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴀʏᴇᴅ

Tw - none

Looks like the Wheelers all have trouble in the love department

Couldn't be me.

"NANCE, JOHNNY BOY?" JAYDEN exclaimed as she walked into the basement joining the rest if the group, Max and El behind her

"NANCE, JOHNNY BOY?" JAYDEN exclaimed as she walked into the basement joining the rest if the group, Max and El behind her. The two young adults gave her a look making her shut up.

"You know how Will was flayed last year.. right?" Nancy asked the group as she paced back and fourth in front of them. All the kids nodded. "Well the same thing happened to Mrs. Driscoll. The exact same that that happened to Will last year."

Nancy leaned down grabbing a sheet of paper "And look at this. Look at the body temperatures." she placed it in front of the kids. They all leaned over to examine the paper. All temperatures were ninety six degree Fahrenheit or lower.

"He likes it cold.." Will mumbled looking up at his brother. "Okay, so this crazy old women who was eating fertilizer—"

"She ate fertilizer!" Jayden yelled looking at Nancy with wide eyes. "Yes, Mrs. Driscoll," She gave Mike a glare "ate fertilizer."

Mike rolled his eyes "Right, yeah, Mrs. Driscoll. What time was this attack?" he asked.

"Last night."

"Right, but what time last night?"

"Around nine." Nancy shrugged "You waited all night to call?" Jonathan asked "I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests." Nancy replied.

"You weren't there?" Will asked.

Jonathan threw his hands in the air. "Well, I'm here now, aren't I?"

Nancy scoffed. "Hallelujah."

Jayden visibly winced "Looks like the Wheelers all have trouble in the love department." she whispered to Max. "Couldn't be me." The red head slapped the back of her head lightly. "What the hell." Jayden mumbled placing a hand on the back of her head.

"So, what time was your.. sauna test?" Nancy asked, changing the subject. "Around nine." All the kids said in union. "Well, that proves it. That proves my theory." Nancy exclaimed.