ᴠ. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

Tw - talks about violence, knife

I want to know who, or what did.. whatever it did to Chrissy.

Please, Eddie. She's practically my sister.

NIGHT FELL BEFORE THE five reached Reefer Rick's house

NIGHT FELL BEFORE THE five reached Reefer Rick's house. Steve pulled in front of said house which was dark inside, it looked almost abandoned.

Dustin led the group as they walked up to the front door, Jayden trailing behind, still shaken up about the information Steve had told her.

Dustin pushed on the doorbell making a faint dinging sound come from inside. The boy waited a couple minutes, and when no response came he pressed the button again. And again. And many more times after that.

No response.

"Okay. Well, that's settled. I guess he's not here." Steve motioned to the abandoned house as Dustin slammed his hand on the window that was next to the door. "Eddie! It's Dustin!" He yelled before putting his flashlight to the window's screen. "Look, we just wanna talk, okay? No cops, I swear. We just wanna help." Dustin banged his hand on the window once more.

Jayden slowly walked forwards, past Robin and Max and around the side of the house shinning her own flashlight into the windows as Dustin rung the doorbell again.

"Reefer Rick!" Dustin yelled.

"Don't scream that." Steve scolded as Jayden went more towards the back of the house, a shed catching her eye. Jayden parted from the group moving towards it more.

A hand was placed on her shoulder making her whip around and shine her flashlight into Max's face making her wince. "Shit, sorry." Jayden quickly took the flashlight away. "It's okay." Max blinked a couple times before focusing on Jayden again "You okay" "Yeah.." She mumbled before averting her flashlight to the shed in front of them.

"You think he's in there?" Max asked, Jayden nodded in response. "Hey, guys!" Max yelled catching the other three's attention. They all ran over and looked at the shed. "He's gotta be in there." Robin mumbled as the group began to walk forward towards it.