ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅᴀʏs

tw - sadness, talks about death, describes disturbing images

Nancy said her mom found this on their table this morning.

Jayden wrote it.. for you.

LUCAS WATCHED AS THE two girls where put on stretchers, being carried into the ambulances

LUCAS WATCHED AS THE two girls where put on stretchers, being carried into the ambulances. Crying as he did so.

Lucas followed behind, sitting in the ambulance with them, blankly staring at them. Both girls were unconscious and mangled like rag doll's. The chocolate skinned boy could barley look at them.

Once they arrived at the hospital they rushed the girls into separate rooms, instantly hooking them up to a heart rate monitor.

Max's heart started up almost immediately, Jayden's starting as well but slower, less even. Every ten minutes at least her heart would beat, other than that it would flat line. Then her heart stopped beating all together.

The hospital decided to keep Jayden, hoping her heart would start up again somehow. They wrapped both girls in full body casts and gave them neck braces.

Steve and Robin sat anxiously in the waiting room, waiting for the nurse to allow them to see Jayden.

Robin rubbed Steve's back as he leaned forwards, covering his mouth with his hands as thoughts about his sister ran through his mind.

"Come one Stevie boy. Tell me whats really happening." Jayden said as she sat in the passenger seat making Steve scoff "What do you mean?" he chuckled nervously as he began to drive. "Don't lie." Jayden sang as she rested her head on her knuckle facing Steve. "Fine. Nance might be mad at me and I need your emotional support to give me the courage to give her some flowers. Okay?" He said with his eyes still on the road "You're good at giving me confidence." he mumbled giving Jayden a side eye.

"Why thank you!" The Harrington girl smiled at her brother "Now. I think you and Nance will be just fine. I mean sure I'm not that close with her but I think with some love and a nice conversation you will both be fine." Jayden winked at him while giving the older boy finger guns.