ᴠɪɪ. ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪsᴇ

Tw - none

Those are the many signs of the physical and emotional state we call

Fear.

STEVE PULLED INTO THE parking lot of Hawkins Middle

STEVE PULLED INTO THE parking lot of Hawkins Middle. Jayden looked over at him giving him a tight smile "Thanks." she smiled at her brother.

The two had been a little more vocal with each other since Jayden came out. And she couldn't say she wasn't happy about it, cause she really was very happy.

"Have a good day Jay." Steve said as he removed the keys from his car. "You too Stevie" Jayden replied as she opened the car door. She waved to Steve while throwing her backpack over her shoulder and then proceeding to close the door.

As soon as she was out of Steve's sight she ran to the school. She wanted to see the boys and Max... mostly Max.

Jayden stopped at the front of the school seeing Dustin and no one else. She then walked up to the boy who looked very lost. "Where is everyone Dusty?" She placed a hand on his shoulder making him turn around "I don't know.." he trailed off.

"Stop being a baby and do it already!" Mike's voice rang through Jayden's ears. She grabbed Dustin's hand walking towards where she had heard the boys voice. "This is so disgusting. Is this really necessary?" Max said as the two turned the corner to see Mike and Max huddled around a trashcan while Lucas was inside of it.

"The hell's going on frog face?" Jayden asked looking at the two "What do you think? We're looking for Dart. And stop calling me frog face, Jay." he pointed towards the brunette girl who just shrugged while chuckling.

She then looked over to the red head who's eyes where glued on something in between Dustin and herself. Jayden looked down to see that she was still holding Dustins hand and quickly let go of it.

Suddenly a trash bag flew through the air almost hitting both Jayden and Dustin. "Jesus!" The curly head yelled looking up at Lucas who rose from the trashcan. "Watch where you're throwing shit!" Jayden yelled at the boy who hopped out of the trashcan.