ɪɪ. sᴜᴢɪᴇ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴘʏ?

Tw - none

Is that a new zit?

Is that a new zit?

Oh, thats it Sinclair.

THE PARTY HID IN Dustin's house waiting for the boy to arrive home from a science camp he had went to

THE PARTY HID IN Dustin's house waiting for the boy to arrive home from a science camp he had went to. Eleven moved the boys 'toys' with her powers while the rest of then stayed quiet.

"It's just a dream, you're dreaming." They heard Dustin say. Jayden looked to the side seeing the boy walk out of the hallway following his toys out to the living room.

"Now." Mike whispered to Eleven who stopped controlling the toys. They all stopped and Dustin stared at them with a scared, confused, and shocked face. The group slowly came out from behind the wall to Dustin's back turned to them.

Perfect.

Lucas held up a tarp that had "Welcome back Dustin!" written on it. Jayden passed the group noise makers putting one to her lips holding it there waiting for the rest of the group to get ready.

Three.

Two.

one.

They all blew their noise makers making the curly headed boy turn around and scream. He raised the hairspray to Lucas' face spraying it in the boys eyes making him scream as well.

Jayden fell on the floor clutching her stomach as she erupted with laughter. "Oh.. my.. God!" She yelled between giggles. "All right, JJ. Get up." Max said holding a hand out for the girl to grab, which she did.

"Here, come on Lucas." Jayden said taking the boy by the arm and pulling him towards the kitchen sink, Max following them while Will, Eleven, and Mike were pulled to Dustin's room to be shown all the cool things he made at science camp.

Jayden dunked Lucas' head into the sink turning on the tap making cold water run down his face. He mumbled a bunch of 'ows' while Jayden stood there unbothered.

After a while she pulled the boys head up "Better?" she asked "Still stings." Lucas said as he rubbed his eyes before looking over to Max. "Is that a new zit?" He pointed to the red heads forehead.