xɪᴠ. ᴀ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ sᴛᴏʀʏ

Tw - none

Dusty-bun, you copy?

I copy, Suzie-poo. It sounds much better now, thanks.

Dusty-bun? Suzie-poo? Oh, I'm invested.

STEVE PRESSED HIS FOOT down on the gas, speeding through the roads of Hawkins

They pulled up to Starcourt where the car that supposedly held Max, Lucas, Will, Mike, Jonathan, Nancy, and El stood still, the engine revving but not starting up.

Nancy stood in front of the car with the very familiar blue Camaro charging at her.

"Floor it, Steve!" Robin yelled making Steve slam his foot on the gas, the car sped up and made it just in time to hit Billy's car out of the way. Jayden felt her arm hit the side of the metal car door. A shrap pain shooting from her wrist to her shoulder . "Fuck." She mumbled as she looked up from the seat.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked the two girls.

"Ask me tomorrow?" Robing replied.

"I think my arms broken." Jayden mumbled while holding her left arm to her chest.

A roar came from the mall making the kids stand up. On top of the mall was the hideous creature. The one made of melted people.

A car horn honked which pulled the three's attention. "Get in!" Nancy yelled pulling up the van next to them. Jayden went to get out but Steve picked her up quickly and ran towards the car. "You know it's my arm? Not my leg?" She asked as Steve got in the back of the car with her and Robin. "Yes." He answered as he slammed the door shut.

The car started down the road trailing away from the huge mall. The monster following behind.

"Dusty-bun, you copy?" A voice suddenly rang from the walkie Dustin had given Robin. "I copy, Suzie-poo. It sounds much better now, thanks." Dustin said making Jayden laugh.