ɪx. ᴍɪᴄʜᴇᴀʟs ʙʟᴏᴡᴜᴘ

Tw - Little amount of violence

Why are you blaming the gays? Are you being homophobic?

I'm not being homophobic!

THE LIGHTS FLICKERING ABOVE the kids made their eyes sting

THE LIGHTS FLICKERING ABOVE the kids made their eyes sting. Jayden looked at the group with wide eyes "We need to get to Jonathan and Nancy. Now." she said taking off towards the elevator.

They pressed the button to the elevator multiple times but ti wouldn't budge. Jayden felt her hands get sweaty and start to shake. "Stairs." Mike said leading the kids to the stairs.

The group ran up flights and flights if stairs until they came to the floor where they heard Jonathan grunting followed by banging.

Jayden ran towards the sound, her friends behind her. She turned the corner and there was Jonathan hitting the glass of a door. "She's in there! Get her out!" He rushed.

Eleven came forwards and lifted her hands up making the door break from its hinges and fly into the room.

In the room was a huge disgusting monster that looked like it had been made out of a humans insides.

Eleven used her powers to fling the monster making it hit every wall in the room. She made it hit the floor giving it time to stand up on its pointy legs before blasting it out the window.

"Go!" El said pushing Jonathan into the room while the kids ran back down the stairs to get to the front of the building.

There they saw the creature gathering together and moving towards a drain which it slowly sunk into leaving a trail of blood behind.

"What the fuck."

•••

IT WAS NOW DAY. The group sat silently in Hoppers cabin waiting for El to come out of her room.

Jayden sat on the floor in front of an arm chair the red head sat on, her legs on ether side of Jaydens torso. The two had been watching Mike pace back and fourth.