ᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴜɴᴀ ᴛᴇsᴛ

Tw- Violence

This is a code red

This is a code red.

Lucas Sinclair, if you don't shut up I will come over and personally staple your mouth shut.

"DO YOU COPY? THIS is a code red." Lucas said making Jayden very confused as to where she was. She went home with Max and El last night... right?

"I repeat, this is a code red. Max. Do you copy?"

Jayden finally realized where the boy's voice was coming from as she reached over to grab the walkie that was on the floor of Max's bedroom. She felt hands tug around her waist, looking over was Max with her head cuddled into Jayden's back.

"This is a code red." Lucas' voice said again making Jayden groan as she finally grabbed the walkie. "Lucas Sinclair, if you don't shut up I will come over and personally staple your mouth shut." Jayden said into the walkie before slamming down the antenna so that they couldn't reach her anymore.

She dropped the walkie onto the floor rolling over to take Max in her arms.

A couple more minutes of silence went by... that was until Max's home phone started ringing making the red head finally sit up, groaning. "You've got to be kidding me." She said as she got out of bed making Jayden whine.

Max picked up the phone and brought it to her ear "I'm sleeping. Go away." she said. Max went to slam the phone down until she stopped and slowly brought it up to her ear making Jayden and Eleven sit up.

....

"What are you talking about?"

....

"What?"

Max brought the phone away from her ear with her mouth open. "What did he say?" Eleven asked. Max stayed quiet.

"Come on, get dressed. You can borrow my clothes." The red head said walking over to her dresser.

"Max, are you okay?"