xᴠ. ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ɢᴀᴛᴇ

Tw - Wounds, talks abt death

I don't know why you guys are surprised about this when half of us have literally been to hell and back

What? Am I wrong?

THE BRUNETTE'S BODY FELL to the dirty floor

THE BRUNETTE'S BODY FELL to the dirty floor. Her arm being engulfed in pain.

"Fuck!" She let out a large scream as she felt hands wrap around her. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She held her arm to her chest and tucked her head down.

"Jayden!" Max yelled anxiously as she wrapped her arms around Jayden. "Can you take my jacket off?" The brunette asked, trying to shrug it off. Max nodded and removed the jacket, the group staring at her arm in horror.

On her arm was three purplish scratches. They were bruised and puffy.

The brunette took deep breaths. "Okay, I'm fine." She rubbed her tear stained cheeks. "I got out of there, I'm good. We're good." She felt her chest tighten as she struggled to take even breaths.

Max hugged Jayden tightly. "Are you sure your arm is okay?" The red-head looked at the wound, it wasn't bleeding and it already looked like it was healing, which was weird. "Mhmm.." Jayden sucked in a deep breath. "Fuck this." The brunette mumbled to herself.

Jayden stood up, with the help of Max. The brunette then forced herself to move her arm, which hurt like a bitch. "Yep, not doing that anymore." She mumbled, her head hurt, her stomach hurt, everything hurt.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Robin moved beside Jayden. Jayden nodded once again. "Yes. I'm okay." She said in a hurried tone, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

•••

"BADA BING, BADA BOOM." Steve said as he pushed through a patch of bush. "There she is, Henderson. Skull Rock." He pulled himself out of the bush.

"In your face, man. In your stupid, cocky little face." Steve looked back at Dustin before walking towards the giant rock. "It doesn't make sense." Dustin looked from his compass than up towards the rock. "Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you in the face, you can't admit it." Steve shrugged while shaking his head. "Can't admit you're wrong, you little butthead."