x. ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ

Tw - talks about homophobia and death.

And then Will, he's like my brother.. my best friend.

And I really don't want him to die.

THE SCREECHING HAD BEEN coming from the lab

THE SCREECHING HAD BEEN coming from the lab. The same lab where Eleven escaped. The same lab the Demogorgon had been discovered. And the same place where all kinds of trouble went down.

The five were now walking through the woods making their way to the lab. Slowly but surely at least.

"Hello?" A voice called making the brunette girl jump "Who is that?" she mumbled as she grabbed Steve's hand making sure to stay beside him. "Shh" He whispered continuing on forward "Who's there?"
the voice said again making the group more anxious.

"Who's there?"

Finally the group emerged from the trees making themselves known. And standing there in front of them was none other than Nancy Wheeler and Jonathan Byers.

"Steve?!" Both Nancy and Jonathan yelled. "Nancy?" Steve asked "Jonathan." Dustin said as they walked towards the two.

"What are you doing here?" Nancy yelled "What are you doing here?" Steve shot back. "We're looking for Mike and Will." Nancy answered as the two groups met half way.

"They're not in there, are they?" Jayden asked stepping forward "We're not sure..." Nancy answered looking over to Jonathan "Why?" the older boy asked. Screeching was then heard from the lab making everyones head shoot to look at the large building. "Perfect timing." Jayden mumbled letting go of Steve's hand.

Everyone began to talk at the same time making it hard for Jayden to understand. But she knew they were talking about when was the last time they saw Mike or Will.

Suddenly Nancy pushed through the group and looked towards the building "The power's back." she said before turning and sprinting to where they had parked their car. Jonathan ran into the small control area besides it pushing a button labeled open to hopefully make the gate open, but nothing worked.