xɪɪ. ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ

Tw - talks about death

You need to sleep.

Nope.

MAX PREPARED TO REMOVE herself from Jayden's arms, she had to do it without waking the brunette

But that was going to be a hard task.

They were now laying side by side on the couch, Jayden's arms were wrapped around Max's middle, while Max's arms where wrapped around Jayden's neck, her head snuggled into her chest.

Max's cheeks were bright red, she really missed Jayden, so much. She wanted to hug her, kiss her, just be with her in general.

But she wouldn't let herself, she didn't want to get Jayden hurt, but she already had.

Her mind traveled back to the news Jayden had revealed last night. Vecna was going after her? She didn't want to believe it.

Max slowly slipped from Jayden's grip, sitting on the couch in front of her sleeping body and putting her vans on. She looked back at Jayden, then towards the side table that's lamp was still turned on. Max gabbed the papers that sat there and took them, looking through them.

One was full of doodles, the second had a roughly sketched butterfly with flowers as wings, and the final paper was the skull drawing Jayden had been working on prior to Max waking up. This one wasn't rough, it looked like Jayden had actually taken time on the outline.

The red-head smiled at her ex-girlfriends work, remembering the days in class when they would get bored and Jayden would end up drawing some kind of picture on Max's wrist of arm, she loved when Jayden did that, it always made her calm.

Jayden shifted, hearing Max get up. She quickly rolled over and grabbed her sleeve making her stop walking. "Hold on." Jayden said tiredly, getting up and following Max's actions by putting on her converse.

"You need to sleep." Max tried to get the girl to lay back down but Jayden shook her head. "Nope."

Max tried again multiple times to get the girl to go back to sleep, but after a couple of begs she finally gave up and walked up the stairs with Jayden behind her.