xᴠɪ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ

Tw - Talks about death

I love you, like a lot

I love you too, Jay. Like, a lot.

THE PARTY SAT IN Mike's basement quietly

THE PARTY SAT IN Mike's basement quietly. It had been four weeks since the battle at Starcourt and all the kids still couldn't get the traumatizing images out of their minds.

"I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing." Will joked as he played with his fingers.

Him and Eleven had found out that by the end of summer they would be moving. They would be traveling from cold, grimy, creepy Indianan, to sunny, hot, sweaty California.

Jayden laughed at Will's joke. "For real." She mumbled as she laced her hand with Max's

She had gotten a cast for her poor arm shortly after the whole event. It was a nice bright green and it had been signed and drawn on by her friends.

Jayden and Max had also talked. Talked about Billy, about feelings, about mental and physical health.

But the brunette still didn't have the courage to tell Max she loved her. Mostly because of the fear of rejection.

Max, meanwhile, was having the same troubles. She was scared that of she told Jayden her true feelings, she would leave. And after loosing her brother thats the last thing she wanted.

So the sacred "I love you's" were held inside. Like people in prison the words wanted to get out. they wanted to leave the iron bared cage and be set free.

But they just couldn't be released.

Then there was Dustin. He had been talking to Suzie a lot more. The party as well.

Not a lot, but enough to know that Dustin was happy with her and Suzie was happy with him.

And then there was Eleven and Mike who had been doing very well.