xᴠɪɪɪ. ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴ

Tw - talks about death, killing, weapons, wounds

Please, just go use your mom words on Nancy. Like you used to.

What? "Like I used to"? Jay, no. You're my sister.

THE KIDS LOOKED UP into the gate, Nancy still being shaken by Steve

"Hurry, music!" Robin said in a rushed tone. Jayden winced as she tried to move her arm again. "Go, go." Jayden motioned for Max to follow the others. Max nodded, letting go of Jayden and taking off towards the other room where the rest of the kids stood, shifting through music tapes and records.

Jayden looked up at her brother to see him still trying to snap Nancy out of it. The pain in the younger brunettes arm only worsened. "Hey, whatever you guys are doing in there you need to hurry it up!" Steve yelled through the gate. "You guys need to hurry it up!" Jayden yelled, a strain in her voice.

She heard multiple outbursts and yells back as she looked up into the gate, keeping her eyes glued on the pair. Then suddenly, Nancy's body fell back, Steve catching her. "Guys!" Jayden yelled making the group run and gather back into the room, looking up at the gate to see Nancy's eyes open, face looking traumatized.

They helped Nancy and Steve through the gate quickly. Max helping Jayden up, Jayden's head still pounding. "Want water?" Max muttered as they walked beside each other, in close proximity, towards the red-heads home. "Yep, mhm, water sounds great." Jayden replied as she stumbled on her own feet. "I feel like someone is ripping my arm off and my brain is being pulled out of my head." She added, worrying Max.

Once inside, Max sat the brunette down, Steve rushing over to her. "Let me see the arm." He ordered. Jayden shooed him away. "No, what happened with you?" Jayden's voice raised, motioning to the wrapping around his waist and the bright red line around his neck. "Jayden, I'm fine. You, however, are not." He pointed at her. "So, let me see the damn arm." Jayden shook her head, tears welling in her eyes. "Please, just go use your mom words on Nancy. Like you used to. She needs you." She groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose, trying not to think of the pain. "What? "Like I used to"? Jay, no. You're my sister." He shook his head. "Yeah? I'm your sister? Well where were you the last time when I was practically dying?" She yelled loudly. "Oh right, you were fucking Nancy." She said the last part quietly.