xxɪɪɪ. ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ

Tw - talks about death, wounds,

I know. We came as soon as we heard.

Where's Jay?

ROBIN, NANCY, AND STEVE stood outside of the Creel House in the Upside Down, looking at the empty space where Vecna's body was supposed to be

The clock in the house chimed making them spin around. They ran inside as it chimed three times, walking up to it as it did it's last two. "Five chimes." Robin muttered, already regretting what she said. "Max and Jayden." Nancy muttered.

Steve looked over at the girls, his heart dropping. His sister had died. His sister had died.

The ground rumbled under them, they all hung onto the railing of the stairs.

Lucas pulled the two girls back from the middle of the room as the house began to split in half, an orange color admitting from it.

It split Jason in half, disintegrating him. The other gates from the other victims death spots grew as well, splitting the ground in half as they all traveled to one place, the middle of Hawkins.

The ground continued to shake under clueless families feet as the gates traveled, destroying homes and forests, killing people. The rumbling stopped once all five gates met at town square.

•••

TWO DAYS LATER....

"He opened his eyes, and further words died in his throat. He forgot about the need to sick up that horrible parody of wine. He forgot about his mother, and Uncle Morgan, and his father, and almost everything else. Speedy was gone. The graceful arcs of the roller coaster against the sky were gone. He could feel the hair stirring on the nape of his neck, could feel a goofed-up grin pulling at the corners of his mouth. "Speedy! I'm here, my God! I'm here in the territories!"" Lucas read passionately, looking up at Max, his smile quickly turning into a frown.

Jayden stared at her body too. It was wrapped in a full body cast and her neck was in a neck brace. The monitor was still beeping making the brunette have a little less anxiety running through her body.