Five

CHAPTER FIVE

TROLLS

●○●○●

We were all surrounding the fire except Fili and Kili who were taking care of the ponies, and Thorin was off on his own, pondering around somewhere in the woods. Bofur was talking when he handed my uncle two bowls, telling him to take them to the brothers. So my uncle Bilbo went into the forest while bofur tried to stop Bombur from having more soup.

"Well, who else is going to have it?", bombur said, "well, the wee lass might want some more as she's only had half a bowl", Bombur walked over to my taking the bowl, taking it out of my grip and went to the pot and filled it up then walked it back to me and pushed it into my hands, smiling, urging me to eat, "Fine", I say and started to eat, once I've finished I put the bowl by my side and started to examine my necklace again, fiddling with it, as I always do when I'm bored or anxious about something.

"You seem very interested in that necklace lass", Balin said sitting next to me. "Yes", I said "Why is that?", Ori asked, as the other dwarves eyes widened, "my father gave it to me", I said , "a Baggins?", they asked. "No, I'm not a Baggin.", the dwarves sat round me as I started to tell them how I ended up in Bilbos' custody.

*Flashback*

*There was a knock and on the front door of Bilbo Baggins' house. He approached it, cautiously wondering why anyone would be at his house at this late hour. He opened the door slowly, when he saw nothing, Bilbo closes the door and proceed to walk away. But only a few steps from the door the noise started again. It sounded like a baby's crying. He opened the door once again looking around. Then he heard a soft laugh and looked down to find a small elf-ling girl, nothing less than a year old, with brown hair, dark brown eyes, and the most beautiful smile he had ever seen in his whole life time. So he picked up the little baby and grabbed her up and carried her inside his cosy, warm house, "don't worry little one I'm here, you can stay with me", He looked back at the basket on the doorstep and saw a necklace with a note hanging out of it. The necklace was a hollow cylinder, it could fit something like a note in it.

''My darling Allisa,

If you are reading this, the war is not going well, I'm sorry I let you down, I tried my best to with this terrible war. But it seems that the orcs had other plans for me. Don't be angry. Bad things can happen in life, and you have to learn to deal with them. No matter how painful it may be. I want you to be happy and use the gifts the lives had given to you. you will be a very powerful warrior just as you are a powerful elf.

Be patient with Master Baggins, this change in his life will be hard on him but just give him time. You both need to rely on each other and build a strong trust and never ever give up. Remember you have a lot of people who love you so talk to them. Use your common sense about things like not going anywhere by yourself.

Remember that I am still with you all the way, in your heart and within your soul and still just as proud of my little elf-ling. No matter what, keep the Baggins in your life and never be ashamed to let others know that he is your family and your guardian now.

My dear daughter, let me talk to you about regrets in life over time I've learned that it's the things we dint do that leave us with the greatest regrets. It can be easy to let fear doubts or obstacles that prevent us from pursuing our dreams and aspirations but it's important not to let these regrets accumulate over time. I advise you to follow your heart take risks and pursue what excites you. don't let the fear of failure or the judgement of others hold you back, believe in yourself and your abilities.

Remember to cherish the precious relationships in your lifetime flies by so quickly and the most painful regrets are often related to unsaid words, missed gestures, or lost opportunities to spend time with loved ones. Learn to live without regrets by being 'My darling Allisa,

"I Will Never Ever.... Stop Loving You"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara