Twenty-Three

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

WEAPONS

●○●○●

Bard started pushing the barrel along the deck. As we started crawling out of the barrel, fish were scattered all over the deck of the boat.; bard helped each person onto their feet.

"Get your hands off of me.", Dwalin grumbled, pushing  bard away from him. Then the bard came up to me and helped me stand up.

"Thank you, bard.", I smiled at the man before he responded with her kind gesture of respect.

"My pleasure.", bard stated as I looked to where the exit must have been. Before my eyes could even fall on Kili, I watched the dwarves get off the ship. He tilted his head back and stared at me at the bard before walking towards the rest of the dwarves. I frowned in confusion before passing Lake town. "You didn't see them; they were never here. The fish you can have for nothing", bard ordered, giving an elderly man some money. "Follow me", He spoke to each of us as he led us through the houses and city markets.

"Da", a young, male, human child came running to bard. "Our house! It's being watched", He said he wondered if I was the bard he was talking about. Then Bard hid just under the bathroom in his house and told him to follow him elsewhere. I stood in front of the line and looked down at the water in front of me.

"Ladies first", Fili said with a smile looking at me from the right as I poked him in his arm with annoyance. I looked down in disbelief knowing that I had to crawl into the water and basically swim to the toilet.

"My son, Bain", bard paused. "He will knock on the seat and direct you into the house", bard ended just before the evening. When I looked back at the dirty water, I didn't think I had to do this, and I slowly fell into the water and crawled under it, holding the vomit coming out of my oesophagus. We waited a few minutes before knocking on the seat, and Dwalin immediately went first and raised the seat and looked at the boy.

"If you speak of this to anyone, ill rip your hands off", Dwalin hissed at Bain. "Get off", I heard Dwalin growl as I came up next from the toilet, with the help of Bain. When I got out I brushed the shit and piss water off of me, as much as I could

"Thank you", I said politely as he nodded and pointed to the stairs.

"Up there", the young boy ordered as I nodded my head, climbing up the stairs as the two young girls frowned their eyebrows.

"Da', why are there Dwarves and an elf coming out of your toilet?", the oldest young lady spoke as I chuckled slightly, shivering in the moment form the cold icy water.

"Will they bring us luck?" the youngest girl questioned, smiling up at me as I smiled back.

"You two must be bard's daughter", I questioned as they noses their heads in agreement. "I'm Allísa", I smiled as they smiled back.

"I'm Sigrid", the oldest smiled before lying down to her youngest sister. "This is, Tilda", she finished as some of the Dwarves had passed me by into the house.

"It's very nice to meet you both", I smiled before looking into their home. "I'll help cook and clean" I chuckled. "I promise" the girls grinned widely before we all had been together inside.

"They may not be the best fit, but they'll keep you warm", Bard said as his two girls started passing out warm blankets to everyone before she came to me with a smile.