Eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

SPIDERS AND MIRKWOOD ELVES

●○●○●

I felt my body hit the ground hard and immediately woke us all up as I tried to get out of the cobweb bag, I was tapped in. I grunted and turned as fast as I could, trying to break through. I finally got out of the sack and noticed that all the Dwarves came out of the sack too. "Why did it have to spiders  why couldn't it be beautiful butterflies. I hate spiders!", I complained as everyone helping each other up and out of the sack. Once we were free, we all ran for it trying our best to get away from the giant spiders that were chasing us, but of course we got caught once again.

The spider came right in front of me, as I pulled my bow and shot the spider in its eye, just before more came running towards us all, making it scream out like little insects.

"Dwalin! Kill it!", Thorin yelled before Dwalin completely killed the spider I had shot before I moved onto the next spider that was in my way. Shooting each on directly in the eye as more and more continued to folloow it.

"Fili!", I heard Kili's scream and immediately turned my head to Kili and Fili. Fili grabs one of the spiders and is ready to stab him in the gut. I immediately drew my bow, aimed straight for the writhing creature, took a deep breath, and then released the arrow. Then Fili stabbed the brain of a terrifying eight-legged creature, and giving Kili a single blade before he continued to fight I followed Fili to the rest of the Dwarves, who were currently fighting spiders.

"Come on, keep up!", Dwalin yelled to everyone around us when we all started running out of the area, we were held hostage by the spiders. We were running as fast as we could, but more spiders were coming, and they were turning corners like the rest of us were. Everyone was getting ready before we could see something small approach us from afar. It was an Elf, and Mirkwood Elf. More of the Elves jumped into the spiders webs, slashing it with their hand made Elven swords

We all watched Elves and many others come running with bows and arrows pointed directly at us, but one specific blonde I was watching who pointed an arrow directly into Thorin's face.

"Do not think I wot kill you, Dwarf", the Elf smirked slightly. "It would be my pleasure", he said as a slight smile appeared on his face. I looked away from the Elves and noticed how wild and foolish they were.

"Speak Elvish", Bofur whispered in my ear, I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. I cleared my throat and moved slightly as the blonde Elf pointed the arrow at me instead of Thorin.

"My apologies, for interrupting your little moment of mighty valour Eflings", I passed stepping out from the crowd of dwarves, "but I must say", I smirked into the eyes of the surprisingly attractive elf. "That was quite a show you put on their"

"And to whom do I speak with", the Elf asked, somewhat bluntly, as I mocked him, putting his hand on my hip. But what I was trying to say was serious and real.

"One does not simply interrupt one of royalty", I noticed that as the Elf scoffed, and somewhat confused expression appeared on the faces of the dwarves and the rest of the Elves.

"Who are you to say you are from the heirloom of royalty", I asked the Elf, standing firmly with a serious expression on my face, preparing to speak in Sindarin.

"My greetings, my name is Allisa.", I exhaled pleased that I was able to finally say my only true name which had been given to me by my parents, "And what do they call you", I questioned back at the Elf, as I crossed my arms tightly across my chest.

"Well met, my name is Legolas Greenleaf", the eld nodded his head in gratitude, he lowered his weapon causing me to listen closely. He held his hand in mine before bringing Jr to his lips, kissing Jr ever so gently. "And your father", he questioned letting go of my hand as I sighed, knowing everyone needed to hear this.

"My father's name was eldaerenth galadher", I paused remembering my father well before he died, but always had to lie about my parents death all these years for certain reasons they wished, "My father was one of your fathers allies", I exhaled deeply remembering the awful images of my parents death as the Dwarves looked confused at what they were saying as we were speaking Elvish and obviously they were Dwarves so they couldn't understand what we were saying.

"He fought alongside your father, king thranduil. They knew each other since childbirth, they grew up together like brothers in arms", I paused before my gaze fell on Kili, "My father fell in love with one of yours, which was my mother.", I spoke in English as I looked back at Legolas, "When I was barely a year of age your father abounded my mother and left her to die, whilst my father got sick and lay on his death bed, you father did nothing to help him. 50 years ago they bore an immortal child, nithroel Alissa galadher", I paused my gaze now on Thorin. "Which was I"

Legolas ordered the elves to lower their weapons towards me and only target the Dwarves at the moment, whilst we continued to talk.

"My indolence to you nithroel", he spoked in honour as I nodded my head towards the Blonde Elf in gratitude. "I knew your father well", a small grin was lifted from his lips. "Good memory of those from the past"

"Come", he nodded orders to the elves to keep watch of the Dwarves. "I will take you and your companions to my father. But I can't promise you safe directing to your friends"