Twenty-Four

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

TOILETS

●○●○●

Bard began to push the barrel over the deck as we began to crawl out from the barrel, fish scattered all over the deck; As Bard helped each person on their feet.

"Get your hands off of me", Dwalin grouched out, pushing bard off of himself. Bard then came to me, helping me stand to my feet as I stood straight.

"Thank you, bard", I smiled to the ma before he returned the kind gesture of respect.

"My pleasure.", Bard stated as I looked up to where the exit must've been, watching the Dwarves step off of the boat before my eyes fell on Kili. He was glancing between bard and I, intensively before jerking his head away walking towards the rest of the Dwarves. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before we were headed through lake-town "You didn't see them; they were never here. The fish you can have for nothing", bard ordered, giving an elderly man some money. "Follow me", he told each of us, leading ourselves behind dwellings and town markets.

"Da", A young, male, human child came running to bard. "Our house! It's being watched", he stated a I wondering if he was bard's boy, he talked about. Bard then told us to follow him somewhere else to hide, which was directly underneath the toilets of his house. I stood in front of the line looking down into the water before me.

"Ladies first", Fili stated, smirking whilst looking down at me on the right as I nudged him arm in annoyance. I looked down in disbelief, knowing o ha d to get under and into the toilets.

"My son, Bain", bard paused. "He will knock on the seat and direct you into the house", bard finished just before evening. I looked down at the filthy water once again, not believing I had to do this, I climbed underneath, slowly falling into the water as I held in the vomit working up from my oesophagus. We waited a good few long minutes before knocking on the seat was heard, Dwalin immediately going first, flipping the seat up, looking up to the young boy.

"If you speak of this to anyone, ill rip your hands off", Dwalin hissed at Bain. "Get off", I heard Dwalin growl as I came up next from the toilet, with the help of Bain.

"Thank you", I stated respectfully as he nodded in gratitude pointing up the stairs

"Up there", the young boy ordered as I nodded my head, climbing up the stairs as the two young girls frowned their eyebrows.

"da', why are there Dwarves and a girl coming out of your toilet", the oldest young lady spoke as I chuckled slightly, shivering in the moment form the cold icy water.

"Will they bring us luck" the youngest girl questioned, smiling up at me as I smiled back.

"you two must be bard's daughter", I questioned as they noses their heads in agreement. "I'm Allisa", I smiled as they smiled back.

"I'm Sigrid", the oldest smiled before lying down to her youngest sister. "This is, Tilda", she finished as some of the Dwarves had passed me by into the house.

"it's very nice to meet you both", I smiled before looking into their home. "I'll help cook and clean" I chuckled. "I promise" the girls grinned widely before we all had been together inside.

"They may not be the best fit, but they'll keep you warm", bard said as his two girls started passing out warm blankets to everyone before she came to me with a smile.

"Thank you, love", I smile as I took the blankets from the youngling. Her little smile lighting up the world with her small dimples. "Is there anything I can do?". I questioned looking up at the little beauty standing before me.