Thirty-Two

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

'WE'RE SO CLOSE'

●○●○●

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, lifting my head as I winced from the pain that radiated from my entire body. I sat up removing a cloth that was wrapped around my forehead, looking down to see a bloody wrap. My head was pounding, my back ached terribly, my side felt every worse than before, my abdomen sore from everything altogether.

I tried my best to stand to my feet, only to feel unbearable pain on my side as I looked down, blood leaking though. I must vee reopened my wound when I was thrown from the powerful force of Smaug's impact. I looked around, searching for bard remerging him saving my life, but he was nowhere in eyes sight.

I used a tree which as near me for support to pull myself up to my feet. I needed to find the Dwarves. I looked around, hoping to find someone familiar in eyes before I began to walk, stumbling slightly. I wobbled slightly in my stance, searching, hoping I would find the Dwarves somehow. I mentally began hoping and praying they did abandon the kids for dead.

"Kili", I croaked out, instantly feeing a sharp pain form my side, my head spinning slightly as I closed my eyes for a split second, just ring to steady myself. "Kili", I tried to cry out again, groaning form the pain holding in my tears that formed in my eyes. "Kili", I shouted gripping my side feeling the pain again, the tears still threatening to spill. "Please come to me", I whisper to myself, closing my eyes in fear, feeling myself become weaker and weaker.

"Allísa", I heard my name, slowly lifting my head up to meet Kili's gaze, our eyes locking instantly. A small smile lifted upon both of our faced as I stumbled towards him, trying my best to run to him as he did the same, but just before we made contact, I feel into his grip, Kili catching me before I could contact the ground. "Allísa, what happened?", he questioned lifting me up, wrapping his arm around my waist as I whimpered from my side wound.

"The pain mainly", I stated chucking slightly as Kili did the same before the embraced me in another tight hug. He began to bring me towards the rest of my dwarven friends. A bigger smile lifted on my face as my three Dwarf friends ginned widely running towards us with cheer.

"Allísa", they all yelled in unison with excitement as I wrapped my arms around my loving friends

"We thought we lost you", bofur stated breaking the hug as I looked to my friends before we climbed into the boat carefully

"I thought I lost me too", I stated getting a few giggles form the fellow Dwarves.

"How can you manage to have a sense of humour in such times like these", Kili questioned to me in a hush tone as I chuckled slightly to myself, catching my breath whilst placing pressure onto my side.

"I've been known to see the brightest future in many things", I breathed out as we began to row towards the Mountain, looking up in awe "We're so close", I exhaled laying back onto the boat, but boats aren't supposed to be hot and soft, I looked up to see Kili, his face was flustered as was mine. I went to sit up when Kili pulled me back mine. "it's alright I don't mind at all.", I rested my head back onto has body again allowing the strength to respite in my body.