Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

FORGIVEN

●○●○●

Looking back, Bilbo was about to be attacked by Azog and his Warg, but before I could do anything, Eagles started flying around us. They were killing the Orcs and their Wargs when the eagles gently grabbed  Thorin and carried it across the skies. Kili, Fili, and I watched them take Thorin. An Eagle followed Bilbo across the sky and dropped him on another eagle. Then they put me on an Eagle with Kili and Fili.

"Thorin", Fili shouted when I turned to see where he had seen Thorin. I saw a Thorin, and it didn't move too much until the eagle threw the Thorin on a big boulder and then Gandalf. Then they all fell together.

"Thorin", Gandalf yelled running towards him, "Thorin", On his knees, Gandalf whispered. Then Gandalf covered his face with his hands and spoke the ancient words. Thorin began to open her eyes. I looked to Kili and Fili sighing in satisfaction.

"The halfling and Elf?", Thorin mumbles his eyes droopy but focusing on his surroundings.

"It's all right," Gandalf smiled. "They're here. Bilbos here", Gandalf whispered. "They're quite safe", Gandalf comforted him. Thorin slowly began to rise from his seat as Dwalin and Kili helped him along the way. I looked at my uncle as we exchanged glances.

"You!", He spat pointing at Bilbo in disgust, "Both of you!", He growled. "What were you doing?! You nearly got yourself killed!", He hissed stepping closer towards us. I stood there, confused on why he was so angry, so furious on the fact that we saved his own life. "Did I not say that you would be a burden", He spoke towards Bilbo before looking to me. "That you would not survive in the wild?", he directed towards me. "That you had no place among us", Thorin growled as I fumed in anger.

"I have never been so wrong, in all my life", Thorin hugged me and my uncle right away, and we pulled back quite a bit, but then hugged us again immediately, and a hugging smile spread across my face. Everyone started cheering around us before Thorin stopped hugging. "But I'm sorry I doubted you,", he apologized to Bilbo.

"No, I wouldn't have doubted me too", Bilbo mentioned, making us as all chucked at his remark. "I'm not a Hero or a Warrior. Not even a Burglar", Bilbo finished as we all smiled at the moment, we had all witnessed.

"And you"

"A stubborn, committed, hardworking, and will powered woman", A small grin was placed on his lips as I chuckled. "Thank you", He nodded his head slightly. "For everything you've done", He smiled broadly at the corner of her mouth without even meeting her eyes.

Thorin put his hand on my shoulder with a reassuring smile. He nodded his head gratefully as the eagle flew over our heads and flew towards the mountain. But I saw something out of the corner of my eye, it was large and still. Nothing going to or from it just a block of stone in the middle of no where, "Is that what I think it is", Bilbo questioned as we all started walking to the edge of the rock getting a better look.

"Erebor", Gandalf whispered in awe as I looked to the mountain, "The Lonely Mountain", He paused as I glance over to Kili with a smile. "The last of the great Dwarf Kingdoms on Middle Earth", Gandalf finished.

"Our home", Thorin whispered glancing between the few of us as I nodded my head.

"A raven", Oin shouted. "The birds are returning to the mountain", he had finished as we watched the bird fly by.

"That, my dear, Oin, is a thrush", Gandalf corrected

"But we'll take it as a sign. A good omen", Thorin spoke, keeping his eye transfixed on the mountains a head of us

"Your right" Bilbo smiled, "I do believe the worst is behind us."

While the others looked ahead, I gently touched Kili's hand and his thumb touched mine before we intertwined our fingers, reassuring him that everything would be fine.