A Night In Thailand

Everything feels weird.

My stomach is feels like it is doing back flips, I am so dizzy that is feels like I am actually floating and yet my stomach is groweling for food.

I open my eyes blinking a couple times to clear my vision.

"Hey! You're awake! How are you feeling?" Harry greets me his world famous smile the first thing I see.

"Like I'm floating and I'm hungry," I admit rubbing the bridge of my nose hoping it will help, but it of course does little good.

"Alright, I'll make you up something real quick. What sounds good?" Harry asks getting up off his knees where he had been kneeling beside me on the floor.

"I don't know something light please. I don't want to throw it all up," I reply sitting up with the air of my elbows. Taking in my surroundings I note that we are back on the tour bus moving down a busy highway by the looks of it from outside the window. I am laid out on the couch with a blanket drapped over me, an ice pack that has been neatly wrapped in a towel is placed over my belly helping to numb the pain. An unopen bottle of water is beside me and a cool washcloth that had been on my forehead is now resting on my chest.

"LEEEYYYUUMMM!!!!" Louis yells at me before slapping a slobbery kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Lou. I was just asleep," I shurg hugging him back as he wraps his arms tightly around me.

"No, you passed out on the floor after screaming in pain and you haven't woken up for the past 12 hours. You have us all a heart attack. We were worried sick about you. Zayn has called Dr. Ada like four times wanting to know if it was normal and what we can do to help you. She always assured him that it was okay and that we should just make you as comfortable as possible. Your mum, Ruth and Nicola have been calling nonstop asking if you are okay, have you woken, how much pain you are in and all of that nonsense. Are you feeling okay now?" Louis asks his hand on my forehead checking my temperture.

"Y-Yeah just floating, sore and hungry. Where's Zayn and Niall?" I ask sitting all the way up, but keeping a hand on my stomach as cramps keep hitting me, but I pay little attention use to the pain of them by now.

"HERE! Sorry we were Skyping management on the other side of the bus. We didn't want to wake you," Niall replies sitting down on the couch placing my legs in his lap.

"What did they want?" I ask curious, but also dreading their response.

"If you're performing later today at the show. They didn't even really care about how you're doing. They just wanted to know if you could perform and go to an interview. Liam, I think you should seriously just tell them you can't. You're not well and if you don't put your foot down they're just going to keep pushing you until you break. They're just using you for attention and money," Zayn informs me anger in his voice.

"I don't care if they're using me. I'm still going. I can't disaponit the fans. Plus this will be all over by the end of next week my transition will be over and I'll be fine again," I shrug just wanting to get on with it.

"You can't really believe that. This isn't going to end next week. After things die down they'll ask you to get pregnant to get the attention back on us and then if that doesn't work they'll loosen up secuirty let you get kidnapped by some maniac or myabe they'll even pay somebody to kidnap you. After all nothing will get the media more worked up if the loved Clover Carrier popstar is pregnant and then kidnapped. I'm not going to let them do that to you, not without a fight," Zayn replies crossing his arms over his chest.

"They won't do that to me. You're over exagerating. You're just being protective as always," I grumble tossing the blanket and ice pack aside before getting up off the couch. As soon as I do though my inside disagree with me and make a sharp pain hit me again almost making me double over.