Ripped Away

Liam's POV

A month has gone by since Dr. Winchester's proposal. The lads have been doing research. They have been doing everything from reading books to questioning people. Well they are out or busy I take care of the babies. 

The twins are over 15 months. Jeremiah has finally took his first steps on his own and it resulted in videos being sent to his aunts, uncles, grandparents, management and finally fans. Jeremiah has now been using his new found ability all he can and it has proven to be quite interesting. He likes to start exploring and trying to touch he's not suppose to be. I have been running around the house making sure he isn't running around where he shouldn't be. Luke is starting to move around on his own with the aid of something. He has grown more comfortable with wondering where he can on his own. When he ever gets too far he starts getting teary eyed and looks around for me. I always assure him I'm here and he's okay before he continues on his adventure.

Elisa is just getting cuter and cuter. She is now almost two months and is growing like a weed. She still hasn't made her way through the night without waking up, but she is getting better. Instead of four times a night she's  down to two.

I have been doing a little better, but still am exhausted by the time dinner time rolls around. I get headaches, sharp stomach pains and a few dizzy spells. When I get dizzy spells I sit down and call over whoever is home in case I faint. I have not fainted in a week so that has been a bright side. 

I have not left the house in over a month. They won't even let me go out and get the mail. This makes me nervous for it shows that things are getting bad out there and are probably getting worse. I have watched the news a little and the things I see are horrible. There are Carrier doctors and hospitals being attacked. The Carriers that are isolating themselves and trying to stay with family are now always being reported missing or murdered. The missings are always being pointed at organizations that want to protect Carriers for their value and the murders are being done by hate groups. It makes me fearful for their are reports of their children being found in garbage cans strangled or in bathtubs floating face down in water. News reporters are saying that these are the worse and most frequent hate crimes since the prime of the KKK in the 1920s. 

This information is putting all our family members on edge and Dr. Ada is about losing her mind. Just yesterday morning we found the word Freak painted on our car. Zayn wanted to find them and beat them senseless, Louis has gone around and installed alarms on everything that opens to the outside on the house and Harry has been clinging to me and the babies. If any of the babies are on not in the same room he freaks out and if I am not in his sight he is dragging me back. Things have gotten crazy and terrifying.

I am currently in the kitchen dancing and sing along to the newest Jason Derulo on my Ipod while I cook dinner which is tacos tonight. The twins are in the playpen in the living room under the watchful eye of their Daddy and Elisa is in her highchair in the kitchen with me.

I shake my hips along with the beat. Hands come up wrapping around me. I squeal in surprise turning to see a smiling Louis.

"You're so cute," Louis laughs moving his hips along with mine. I can feel his member pushing up against my arse as he runs his hands down my thigh.  His lips kiss my neck making me wiggle.

"Louis, I am trying to make dinner and our daughter is right there," I tell him shooing him away.

"I know I just want my amazing husband," he says nibbling at my neck. I blush and squirm at his touch swatting him away.

"Dinner will be burn now get the table set and chop up the veggies," I order him kissing his lips lovingly before letting him go.

"Honey, I'm home!" Zayn yells from the front door a silly smile on his face as he closes the door locking it behind him.