Sudden Delivery

Liam's POV

"Have you tried Lou?" Louis asks as he straightens his jacket out.

"Louis, I have tried everybody. They either do not pick up or are busy. I told you this was a bad idea. I'm going to go changed," I sigh moving from my position of leaning against the counter to head back to our room.

"No, you're not. This is your last outing before the baby is born. Not being able to find a babysitter isn't going to change that. We'll just bring them with us. It says you can in the invention. Most people don't because it's too much. We can do it no problem," Louis suggests with a shrug like it is the easiest thing to bring two babies to an award show.

"Fine, but don't make me regret this Tomlinson," I remind him giving him a pointed look before going over to where the twins sit in their high chairs to get them dressed in something decent and award show acceptable clothes. 

"Here I'll get them dressed. You need to save your energy. It's going to be a long night," Harry takes Jeremiah from his seat while Louis takes Luke. I let them head upstairs knowing that they are right. I settle on the couch in the living room rubbing my 12 month belly with a sigh. The baby is active tonight and is kicking away at everything she can. The pressure she puts on my hips it beyond painful, but luckily in a couple of weeks she will be here in my arms.

Niall sits across from me texting away on his phone a silly smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously raising my eyebrow at him. 

"Nothing..." he blushes squirming in his seat. 

"Are you texting a girl Niall?" I ask raising my eyebrow at him grinning at him cheekily.

"Maybe..." he blushes making me laugh.

"Aw Niall has a crush. Do I know who it is?" I ask trying to scooch closer to him. 

I snuggle into him trying to snuggle in close to him so I can see his phone. All the name on his phone is labeled with his a heart and smiley face.

"Hey get out of here mister nosey," he pokes at my tummy trying to get me away from him laughing. 

"Aw..." I pout poking at his nose making him laugh and scrunch up his nose. 

"Don't tell the boys please. You know how Louis he can be," he asks rubbing at the side of my stomach letting me snuggle into him.

"I promise I won't. Can you tell me who it is?" I ask giving him my best pouty face. He glances over his shoulder before turning back to me and leaning in.

"Melissa," he whispers making me grin and turn to look him in the eyes in shock.

"Our Melissa? Melissa Ada?" I ask raising an eyebrow a huge smile forming on my face.

"Yeah, now hush the other lads are coming," he laughs covering my mouth keeping me from speaking. I laugh and place my head on his shoulder.

"Hey get your hands off my husband!" Louis yells with a smirk as he enters the living room with a nicely dressed Jeremiah on his hip. Jeremiah has on some nice jeans and one of his red polo shirts that remind me of his Uncle Niall.

Harry carries a little Luke who wears a light blue baby polo shirt and brown jeans.  He is snuggling into his Daddy's side his fingers tightly wrapped up in his black button down shirt.

"Okay, I think we are all ready," Harry smiles pecking Luke's head. Niall grabs my hand helping me off the couch. 

"Stop, he's MY husband," Louis sighs dramatically grabbing my hand and leading me to the front door.