Fate's Hands

Twins 2 years 4 months

Elisa 1 year 1 month

Pregnancy 7 months

Liam's POV

I believe that the lads thought I would need a couple hours to get over Niall, or maybe a day or two, but they had a rude awakening. I am nowhere near forgiving them three days later. I won't let them kiss me, hug me or sleep with me. They have all been stuck in the living room or the nursery sleeping in chairs and the lucky one getting the couch. Louis even slept in the bathtub one night, but none of them slept in the huge bed with me even when they pleaded. Harry had tried sneaking in one night, but he got kicked out of bed, literally.

"We can't leave tonight. If we leave Niall won't be able to find us where we're going," I protest sitting on the couch my arms crossed over my chest refusing to move as they pack up the car to head to this new place we will be attempting to live a life in.

"Liam, he's gone, not coming back. He will not need to find us. Now please get up and head to the car," Zayn snaps getting impatient with me.

"No, I am not leaving this cabin without Niall. Either you call him right now and have him come here to go with us or you'll have to drag me to the car," I reply determined to have my way in this.

"This needs to end. Niall is gone, Li. You can't keep holding this against us. You need to move on. We made a decision that was best for this family," Harry says returning from outside after packing more things into the back of the car.

"What's best for this family? Wouldn't that mean a family input? You didn't ask me my opinion! You never stopped to consider my feelings! If I thought Niall put this family any risk I would have kicked him out myself, but he isn't a risk. Do you seriously think innocent Niall would purposely harm this family? Niall has helped us, protected us, and was a voice of reason. He is the only one of you guys that isn't a controlling jerk! He's the only one that could also understand things from my point of view. He is the only one of us that hasn't been traumatized and still can see the world in innocent eyes! Please, you have to understand this from my point of view! He's that optimist that this family needs. He's a sweetheart and I need him," I cry needing them to understand that Niall helps balance us out.

Zayn just walks out the door slamming it behind him to probably smoke a cigarette and mumble some fake argument under his breath. Harry just sighs with a head shake before heading back into the bedroom to take our remaining bags out to the car.

Louis stands in the kitchen packing our sack lunches for on the road. He has remained quiet during the argument. His blue eyes are narrowed and he is biting his lip hinting that he is deep in thought.

"I see your point and I agree Niall in a way does bring back that happy-go-lucky attitude that this family needs and I think he does level us out when we get a little too controlling. He may have messed up, but he never has really been able to handle things like we do and that is what we need. We need that person that reminds us that this is not the way life should be," he surprises me by saying. He joins me on the couch taking my hand in his tears forming in his eyes, "We made a mistake and I can guarantee you that I will make sure that Niall is brought back. I'll bring him home."

"Are you serious? You want to bring Niall back?" I ask tears forming in my eyes as hope begins to blossom in my chest.

"Yes, and I'll work on convincing Zayn and Harry the same. You not letting us touch you made me imagine myself in Niall's position and what he must be feeling like now. I can't imagine my life without your tender kisses and adorable little cuddles and I know Niall is feeling the same way too. I hope you and Niall can forgive us," he says bring my hand up kissing it gently right on the spot where his name tattooed onto my skin.

"I can, and I already have. Just promise me to bring him back to us. The babies and I are missing him terribly," I reply leaning in to peck him lightly on his lips as a way to say thank you.

"I'm going to call him now. Keep Zayn and Harry busy for me?" he asks as he gets to his feet his phone already in hand.

"I think I can," I agree taking his hand as he helps me to my feet. He heads off to the bathroom to call Niall while I waddle off to the dining room. Luke and Jeremiah are sitting at the table busily coloring some coloring pages that Zayn managed to find online for them to keep them busy while we pack. Jeremiah is scribbling all over a Finding Nemo coloring page. Luke shocks me for he is coloring Jake and the Netherland Pirates picture and actually trying to color in the lines. Watching a two year old concentrate all his energy on trying to get something to perfection makes my heat swell in pride.