Louis' Mistake

WARNING THERE IS SOME SMUT AND MENTIONS OF RAPE!

Liam's POV

"We're going out with David. Do you need anything?" Zayn asks coming up to me in the kitchen of our new home as I work on baking cookies.

"What are you going out for?" I ask curious. Zayn and Harry have been leaving the Donum grounds a lot in the past two weeks. David or Robert, our security guards, always go with them and Julius gives them written permission each time.

"Just to meet up with Niall and meet with a couple people. Nothing too big," Harry assures me coming over and swiping some cookie dough from the bowl before kissing my cheek.

"Oh...tell Niall I miss him. Could you also pick up some chocolate? Dr. Winchester has said I've reached my limit for the month but I REALLY want some chocolate. Get dark if you must just get me something. I have tried ordering some from the catalog but it's block," I pout hating the faded out category of chocolate that means I have reached my limits.

"That's why these aren't chocolate chip," Harry laughs taking more of my peanut butter cookie dough.

"Stop that," I laugh smaking his hand away.

"I'll see what I can do, but if Dr.Winchester says no..."Zayn eyes me over the counter giving me a crooked smile.

"Ugh I wish I could go get my own chocolate," I groan throwing my hands up in the air for I know more than likely they will not be coming home with any.

"You know the rules, Li. You and the babies are not allowed out until things calm down. I love you and we'll see you in a couple hours," Harry pecks my lips before following Zayn over to the elevator where David is already waiting for them. Zayn gives me a wink before saying goodbye to the babies in the living room with Harry and stepping into the elevator that has just been opened.

I place my first batch of cookies into the over setting the timer before plopping down on the couch in the living room. The twins are in their walkers cruising around and Elisa is lying down in her automatic rocker.

I take Luke and Jeremiah out of their walkers placing them on the floor. I sit down in front of them opening their toy box and placing some toys on the floor to play with them.

"I think some of these are scaring. Does it look like it to you?" Louis asks me coming out of our bathroom wrapped in only a towel.

I get to my feet running my fingers gently over his back, where many of his burns are. Some of them are still a little red, but are healing. The three weeks that have passed has revealed that there will be scaring down by the small of his back and on his right shoulder.

"Nothing too horrible. Don't worry we'll love you just the same," I promise kissing the forming scar on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist snuggling into him from behind.

"I really want to make love to you," he whispers his hands taking mine as I move my fingers over his hips bones down to his lower region.

"The babies need to be watched. Maybe when the boys come back home," I reply pulling away so I can make sure Jeremiah hasn't taken off to go on his newest adventure.

What I see makes me stop and squeak. Jeremiah is on his feet, but so is Luke. They are waddling around side by side and when Luke flops down Jeremiah falls as well.

"That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen," Louis laughs the camera I always have sitting on the dining room table already in hand taping.

"We've got some good kids," I laugh wiping away tears that run down my cheeks.