A Stalker and A Friend

"Liam, wake up," Zayn shakes me awake panic in his voice.

"What's wrong?" I grumble rolling over in bed wincing from the pain in my behind. "You were a little rough last night," I grumble shifting unconforably in my bed as I sit up.

"Liam, they have pictures with me with those girls. Perrie is flipping out she thinks I cheated on her with them. It's trending on Twitter!" Zayn throws his phone at me and it is open to Twitter. 

Pictues of him with the girl holding hands, leaving the bar and chatting with her. I open up his text and see that Perrie has been texting him all morning yelling at him and calling him names.

"Well you didn't cheat on her with that girl. Show her that you are committed. We have four days off before we head out to Hong Kong. Maybe do something special with her. Take her out to dinner or to see a movie. Go on some exotic vacation to France," I suggest sitting up the rest of the way resting my chin on his shoulder as he takes his phone scrolling through the text inbetween Perrie and him.

"I did cheat on her though...with you," he whispers shooting me a look of hurt and pain. He takes my hand removing my hand away from his waist. I sit back in my blankets falling back into the pillows feeling hurt and used. "I'm going to head back to my room. I need some time to think. I'll talk to you later Liam. I love you. I really do Liam, but...."

"You'll never be mine. I know. I'm going to get cleaned up. I'll talk to you later. I'm just going to hang out with Niall today," I reply pulling back the covers and sliding out wincing as my muscles protest. He pecks me on the lips one last time before disapearing out the hotel room door.

I sigh running my hand through my hair in frustration. I need to at least get these sheets off the bed so a house maid doesn't have to take care of the nasty sheets. As I start to take the sheets off I notice some of the white liquid on the sheets in a puddle where I had been lying.  

"Oh my God, did we use protection? Please tell me he used a condom,"  I panic quickly ripping the sheets off the bed, but by the looks of the sheets Zayn had forgotten the condom. I leave the sheets in a ball on the floor throwing them in front of the bed in a ball.

I quickly shoot Zayn a text asking him if he remebers before getting into the shower. 

With the hot water running down my back, the silence in the room and ache of my broken heart I can't help but break down crying. No matter what happens Perrie will always come before me, because Zayn feels that our love would ruin our careers and management will toss us out and Perrie means stability and less judgement, even if the love isn't true. So I'll just be his side lover and what terrifies me the most is that if he had forgotten the condom we might have just conceived a child. 

I rest my head against the tile of the shower letting my tears mix with the water as they run down the drain. How has my life come to this?

I stay in the shower until the water turns cold and there is loud knocking on my door.

"LEEEEYYYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!" Louis yells through the door probably waking the entire hotel.

I quickly get out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist knowing that if I don't get out there now he will break the damn door down. 

"I'm coming," I grumble unlocking each lock on the door. 

"Why are you naked?" he greets me pushing his past me and into the room.

"I just got out of the shower. So what's the plan for today?" I ask turning as I grab some clothes from suitcase.

"I figuared we could walk around the city. You, Harry, Niall and I. I asked Zayn earlier, but he just slammed the door in my face. He seems pretty worked up about that cheating rumor. Which makes no sense, because he left earlier than what the girl did. Twitter is blowing up and I think Perrie is having a flip out.....Wait a minute did he stay in here?" Louis asks glancing at the sheets on the floor.