Unplanned

Louis' POV

It has been an...interesting couple of months. Things are beginning to take a turn in my and Harry's favor, but I am beginning to feel bad for now it is effecting Liam in a negative way.

Each day Liam comes with us to the recording studio bringing the twins with him and Zayn even comes along on occasion. I will admit that I have wrapped my arms around Liam, kissed his cheek, and maybe even touched his thigh and Harry has done similar things. When Zayn is there this makes him furious. He has cornered Harry and I having yelled at us and told us some rather rude things.

However none of this phased me, but it did bother Harry and Niall told us to back off a little. Things didn't really hit me until Liam didn't show up for our recording session one day.

Fears filled me. What if he had been kidnapped or hurt? What if something happened to the twins?

Panicking I call Liam. It goes straight to voice mail so I try Zayn.

"He's not coming in today," Zayn hisses at me through the phone.

"Why is he okay?" I ask concerned.

"He's got a headache," he snaps back the impatience in his voice making me pissed.

"Can I talk to him? I don't know if I can take your word for it! I mean you are a little possessive," I snap back furious.

"He's my fiancé! I wouldn't hurt him! Now I'm going to...." I don't hear the end of Zayn's piss off. For in the background I hear a familiar voice.

"Who is that? Is it Louis? Is Harry okay? And have you seen my phone?" I hear Liam's voice in the background. 

"Oh my God! You lied to him in order to keep him there! LIAM!! LIAM!!!!" I yell hoping Liam will hear me over the phone.

I hear muffled voices and know Zayn has covered the speaker with his hand. I don't hesitate to hang up the phone knowing exactly what I am going to have to do.

"Harry grab you're car keys. We're going to the Malik house," I snap grabbing him by the arm pulling him along with me.

"What's going on?" Niall asks getting to his feet.

"Zayn is lying to Liam in order to keep him there! This is ridiculous! Things have gone too far!" I snap making all of their eyes go wide. 

"I'm coming with," Niall says jumping to his feet. Our producers do not protest they just give us sympathetic smiles and wish us the best of luck knowing how things have been sense Zayn left the band and the twins were born.

The ride to the house is silent, but the tension in the car is high. I feel like ripping my hair out and keep playing a fight between Zayn and I over and over in my head. Harry taps his finger anxiously on the wheel, his green eyes narrowed and set in a rare, dangerous look. Poor Niall looks torn between crying and screaming, in the end he'll probably do both.

"The gate is closed. What do you suggest we do?" Harry asks turning to look at me knowing I am the best at problem solving and maybe doing some things I really shouldn't be.

"Politely ask to come in. If he tells us no or completely ignores us then we break in," I reply as though it is the simplest thing, but the other two don't seem to agree.

"What if he calls the cops?" Niall asks hesitantly his eyes pleading for me to come up with a better plan.

"He can't because we have a key," I smirk at them pulling out a key ring with a key for the house's back and front door and a little tab that has the button to open the gates on it.