Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Liam's POV

Zayn is not thrilled.

It took me an entire month to build up the courage to tell him that I am pregnant again and with Louis or Harry's child. Louis had threatened to do it himself, but I told him it was something I had to do. Harry was understanding and talked me into finally calling him after an entire month.

I had called him through Skype, wanting to do it face to face. Luke sat in my lap and Jeremiah was off to my side on the floor playing with a pile of blocks. I made sure I looked okay, that my shirt was a little baggy for to me it looks as though I am putting on weight already, but it could be just my imagination.

It didn't take long for him to answer, it never does.

"Hey love. How are you and how is my little man?" Zayn asks turning his attention to Luke making funny faces at him. Luke looks up at his Baba and giggles at his silliness falling back into me laughing. Jeremiah noticing the laughter from his brother crawls over to me wanting to know what is going on. I pick him up off the floor sitting him in my lap alongside his brother taking the  toy truck in his hands with him. I take his bib and wipe away some of the slobber he has all over his face.

"They're crawling now?" Zayn asks excitedly watching as I tend to our oldest.

"Yeah, well Jeremiah is. Luke likes to scoot around, but he'll crawl a little. They have also started teething which is driving me nuts. They're drooling all over themselves, which is great except their cranky sometimes and  Niall flipped out when he picked Jeremiah up and got baby slobber over himself. He thought it was vomit," I had laughed at the memory and when I glanced up at Zayn I could see he was smiling as well  but in his eyes was this sadness that broke my heart.

"That's great. They're growing up so much.  They're now seven months aren't they? I can't believe it's been only two months sense you left, it seems so much longer," the sadness in his voice makes me want to bring him here with me.

"Come with us. Nobody would mind and you have a right to watch your sons grow up, please they miss their Baba," I had pleaded with him.

"Liam...we discuss this every time. I want to start a solo career. I'm working on music and doing other things," he said with a sigh.

"You can make music with us. We're your family, Zee. I miss you and so do the boys. Remember that time we tried to get the boys to say Baba? Luke is getting there he says Ba now," I had continued to plead.

"We could be a family you know. We could travel together, create music together. Forget One Direction, Li. Come home to me. We'll be an R&B duo. You the boys and I on the road, Naughty Boy our manager, being able to do our own thing," Zayn's words make me look up tears beginning to fill my eyes.

"Zee, were you serious about Louis and Harry? About me being able to be with them as well?" I asked not meeting his eyes as I Luke's tiny hand in mine and count his fingers under my breath making him look up at me with big brown eyes as though asking me what I am doing.

"Yes, I don't mind that. I am fine with Lirry, Lilo or whatever. Liam, what's wrong? Look at me love," Zayn's voice had gone soft and I finally look letting him see the tears running my cheeks.

"Zee, I'm pregnant again. It's either Louis' or Harry's. I can't leave One Direction to join some duo. Our family is not just you and I. It's Louis and Harry as well. You have to remember that," I said tears of worry running down my cheeks. What if he had changed his mind?

"Oh...I see...Naughty Boy told me that letting you go was stupid and letting Louis and Harry have this relationship with you was insane. He said they would have you against me in no time. I sort of could see it in Louis, but Harry I didn't see coming. How far along are you?"