Beginning Great & Ending Bad

Twins 2 years 1 month

Elisa 10 months

Pregnancy 4 months

Liam's POV

Modest has not wavered. They are still riding us, wanting us to do things and pushing us to finish up the album. I am exhausted and wishing that One Direction was actually over for then I could rest and focus on my babies.

They have flown us out to LA for the interview with Ellen and a photo shoot. None of which I am looking forward to. I feel so drained and exhausted I don't know how I'm going to make it through the interview with Ellen let alone a photo shoot as well. Our flight may have been private, but that has not stopped the babies from being a hassle. Luke HATES flying. He did not like the feeling of his ears popping and was being fussy the entire flight. Jeremiah constantly wanted to be on the go, running about and exploring. Elisa is sweetheart and behaved most of the way. She just did some toddling around with the help of her daddy.

We have decided to stay at Harry's LA home not wanting to bother with a hotel, but we don't get to stay long for we are soon hurrying off to the interview with Ellen.

The babies come along for none of us want to leave them behind and we want to include them in the interview for if there is any talk show that the babies will be involved in it will most defiantly be Ellen.

"Tree?" Luke asks me pointing out the window at a palm tree looking confused.

"Yeah, it's a tree, baby. It's a palm tree," I tell him pointing out the window at the palm trees we go by as he watches them with fascination.

"Et r go! Et r go!" Jeremiah sings along with the song Let It Go singing it like he is a little pop star.

"Are you going to be a singer too, Jere? Just like Baba and Am?" Zayn asks our son from his seat.

"Ya!" Jeremiah agrees giggling and clapping his hands, he freezes though tears forming in his eyes when he moves too quickly hurting his still bruised back.

"Sh it's okay Jere Bear. Ama's, right here," I try to assure him sliding my hand between his back and the car seat rubbing where I know he is hurting.

"Am. Ow, ow..." he continues to cry whimpering. I want to just take him out of his seat and pull him into my arms, but I don't dare. Instead I just stroke his hair and give him plenty of Ama kisses to make him feel all better.

"I'm going to kill that bastard the next time I see him," Zayn hisses his eyes narrowed dangerously. The anger at Sam and Modest is still high. Not a single one of us can get over what Sam had done. There has been no apology from Sam or Modest. Not even Simon has apologized, which hurts the most for he has always had our backs or so we thought.

When we pull into Ellen's studio I immediately notice the large crowd gathered outside. Some of the crowd is our loyal fans, then there is the nosy paparazzi with their flashing cameras and then there is the third group.

The third group holds signs up in the air and are shouting. They wear crosses on the back of their matching t-shirts and not a single one of them are smiling they all look rather angry.

"Not these morons again," David groans his eyes narrowing at the sight of the protesters. 

"Who are they? " I ask as he manuvers the car parking it.

"They call them selves God's Avengers. They're a group that hates the LGBT community and are very much so anti Carrier. Why they call themselves God's Avengers I'm not sure for the God I pray to and the bible I read there is no mentions of hating on a parucular group of people in fact  i think he says that we should love all of his creations, but hey I might have read it wrong," David says his eyes narrowed at the group of people outside.