Silent Carrier

Twins 2 years 5 months

Elisa 1 year 2 months

Pregnancy 8 months

Liam's POV

Aileen is thrilled over our plan. When we explained to her Oprah's offer she broke down crying, something I never thought I would see from the very professional druid doctor. Isabella immediately offered her services without a second thought.

My Transformation has ended just two days ago and I have been allowed to leave the hospital the bracelet around my wrist now a pretty green. Isabella warned me though that I would still feel drained for a couple of days and should take things easy. She also mentioned my changing abilities. My ability to heal, and give immortality have gone so much further. I can now speak to animals, control emotions, and to be able to move things with my mind. It's all insane and makes me giggle for it's like I'm some super hero. Zayn even joked about there being a comic being written about me.

Harry, Niall and I are planning on visiting the other celebrity that is living in the village with Aileen's permission. She had also warned us that she had called him to let him know we are coming and to not be surprised if he may have already fled. He has been very secretive about his condition for years and would hate the idea of being thrown into the spot light for it even if it is for a good cause. That is where we hope to change it though. With Harry's charm, Niall's uncanny ability to make it impossible for people to say no and my own story and wellness to put it out there we are hoping we can get him to agree to be there.

"No! Am!" Luke screams clinging onto my legs tears running down his cheeks not wanting me to leave the house well Zayn and Louis continue to unpack well yet also pack at the same time.

"Luke I will be right back. You can play with Papa and Baba. It's okay, Luke," I try to assure him kneeling down in front of him pulling him into his arms rubbing his back. I kiss the top of his head rubbing his back trying to get his breathing to calm down.

"No, Am! I ant oo! No more gone!" he screams clinging onto me. He snuggles up against my belly his little nose rubbing up against my shirt that clings tightly to my belly.

"Luke, you can come play with Legos and Jeremiah or you can watch Inside Out with Elisa. Ama will be back before the movie is over," Zayn tries to convince him kneeling down beside him wrapping his arms around him gently pulling him away from me.

"NO! No ore gone. Am stay!" he cries wiggling his way out of his Baba's arms and back into my lap.

"He just misses spending time with me. It's been ages since I've been able to play with them. Let me take him with us. Luke's little giggle can make anyone smile," I sigh giving into my son knowing that it has been hard on my little ones with me on bed rest or in a hospital for what feels like ages.

"Alright, but Jeremiah and Elisa are going to be upset that they're not going," Zayn sighs rubbing Luke's back as he clings to me letting out whimpers when he thinks that his Baba may take him away again.

"Ugh this is a pain in the butt. We can't take everybody with us when we go somewhere. Luke also needs to understand that Ama isn't always going to be able to be with him," Harry reminds us having a good point, but with everything that has been going on lately I just want to spend some time with my babies.

"Okay Luke will stay here, but I will take all three babies out this afternoon for a day of fun in the village," I give in kissing Luke's head before pulling him gently back by his shoulders, "Luke, how about you stay here and we'll go out to the park together after Inside Out?" I hold him in a way that forces his golden brown eyes to me meet mine. His bottom lip trembles and the tears in his eyes glisten.