Alexander

Louis' POV

"Harry, stay in the room with Liam and the twins. Don't open the door unless it is one of us. We should be back shortly," Zayn orders Harry as he, Niall and I make our way to the hotel room door all of us wearing various expressions of fury, and determination.

"What's going on?" Liam asks from where he sits on the floor with Luke and Jeremiah playing with them. His brown eyes are wide and the confusion behind them makes me want to kiss him and take him away from this all. Keep him safe from anybody that wants to do our sweet Liam harm.

"The Donum are in the hotel. They want to speak to us. Paul, Daniel, Dr. Ada and Paddy are already with them. Don't worry they're not going to be coming anywhere near you and the twins," I reply bending down to peck his lips and give his swollen seven month belly a rub.

"P-Promise?" he asks tears filling his eyes. He glances at all of us his bottom lip trembling and his hands shaking.

"We promise. Stay here with Harry and the twins. Try not to think about it," Zayn replies smiling a warm smile at him. His eyes pleading for Liam to trust him

"Okay, I love you guys and that includes you Niall. I love you all," he smiles a shaky smile. I kiss him one last time before joining Zayn and Niall back at the door.

"Aw I love you too, Lili," Niall yells smiling brightly. Zayn gives Liam a wink before opening the door and leading the way out. Once the door is closed all playfulness has vanished. I can hear the sound of all the locks sliding into place on the other side of the door. 

Wordlessly we walk down the hall and step into the elevator. Zayn presses the number 3 and we begin to go down.

"How many are here?" Niall asks breaking the silence but not the tension.

"Four officially. The head man, a man in his forties physically, supposedly in his nineties in actuality.   His two right hand men and one of the head doctors from their little company. There is one other but I don't think he is going to be any problem," Zayn replies his jaw set and determination in his eyes. 

"Wait who is the fifth person?" Niall asks voicing my question.

"Alexander their Carrier Star. He is an example of what they want Liam to be," he replies making my heart wrench.

We will be meeting the man that we all have researched. The man that looks so miserable in every picture of what I had seen him in. A man that has had his freedom ripped away and is the most famous slave in the world, yet the world does nothing.

We get out on the third floor and Zayn leads the way down the hall. He stops at a door. Opening the door with a key card Zayn leads the way in. 

The room is set up like a conference room. There is a large table in the center with people sitting on either side. On the side closest to the door our people I recognize and have come to care for. Dr. Ada, Daniel, Paul, Paddy and Melissa sit. all of them looking stern. 

On the other side is three men dressed in black suits. The oldest sits in the middle and I know must be Julius the leader of this horrid group. He is Indian and has a smile on his face. He looks as though he has already won this. The other two men dressed in suits are stern and dangerous looking. The fourth man is dressed in scrubs and looks excited. The look in his eyes makes me want to strangle him.

The final man sits off to the side. He looks worried, fearful, and grim. On his wrist is a bracelet with a flashing light, something that is surely a tracking device. His brown hair is a little longer and styled. He has a little facial hair and I must say he is good looking. He is no other than Alexander.