Long Night

Twins 2 years 1 month

Elisa 10 months

Pregnancy 4 months

Liam's POV

"It's all over the news already. The media is going nuts with the God Avengers crap and they're talking about the bracelet," Louis' angered words stir me from my sleep. His raised tone of voice worrying me, what could possibly have him this upset?

"W-What's going on?" I stutter out as I open my eyes and blink a couple times trying to clear my vision. I am laying in bed at Harry's LA home the blankets wrapped around me. The room is darkened alerting me that it is evening or night.

"Hey, you're awake. How are you feeling?" Niall asks coming over to sit on the bed moving his fingers along my arm.

"My back feels a little weird and I'm a little drained. What is going on and who's talking about bracelets and how did we get out of that studio?" I ask the moments after the actual interview kind of a blur.

"Daniel and I slid you out on your back through the air vents. It went great, except your back may be a little scraped up and bruised. The babies are all okay and so are you, that was our only concerns really. When you had struggled against me wanting to open the bathroom door I did press the um... panic button on the Donum security app. It activated a device in your bracelet that would administer a drug into your system through needle to make you go asleep. It's just to allow us to take control of you if you are being a hazard to yourself. When you fell unconscious Daniel and I were able to get you out of there safely. Dr. Winchester did a quick check up on you before letting us take you home to rest," Harry explains to me sitting down beside me on the bed taking my hand in his.

"Y-You drugged me though this bracelet?" I ask shocked pulling my hand out of Harry's and busily messing with the bracelet trying to get it off. I do not want something on me that allows people to drug me with just a press of button and without my permission.

"Liam, stop. It's not coming off. It's there for your safety. We would never use the drug if we didn't think we absolutely needed it. It is for your safety and our family's," Zayn calmly tells me taking my hand and stopping me from trying to get the bracelet off.

"If Harry had let you go out that door you would have put yourself and our babies at great risk. You don't know what those people would have done to you. They could have cut our babies right out of your womb, they could have sold you off in some slave trade, they could have forced you into some miracle healing side show or beaten you or done some exorcisms," Louis says looking furious and worried.

I move my hand over my bump tears running down my face. I never wanted my babies to get hurt or for me to go live some horrible life I just didn't want anybody else to get hurt because of me. Sitting here now  snuggled into bed with my family I am feeling the pressure of my consequences. I would have left Jeremiah, Luke and Elisa without their Ama and put the babies in my tummy at great risk.

"It's okay, Liam, I know you just have a big heart and sometimes don't think everything through all the way. I'm not mad you lovely. I just want you to understand why we use the bracelet in that way," Harry says running his fingers through my hair gently helping me relax once again in my pillow.

"Ugh, my back," I groan as I a sharp pain shoots through the side of my back. I sit up whimpering from the pull of the aching muscles.

"Here sit up a little more so I can see," Niall instructs and I obey letting him pull my t-shirt up.

"Oh crap you're going to be aching for awhile Li. It's bruising pretty badly," Zayn comments as I feel the warm touch of his fingers as they trace along some of my more tender spots.