Parting Ways

Harry's POV

Liam has been in pain, throwing up, feverish, and exhausted for the past three weeks and it is the best thing that could have ever happened to us.

I feel bad saying  it, but if it wasn't for Liam's transition beginning early and being so horrible One Direction may have fallen apart, but now we are stronger than ever.

The tension between Louis, Zayn and I has vanished. Zayn and Louis are no longer at each other's throats. Niall is no longer distant and depressed and Liam hasn't smiled this much sense before his transition into a Carrier.

Everybody is getting along and Zayn is nowhere as much possessive of Liam as he had been and probably the best thing is Zayn has given Louis and I the okay. He is willing to share Liam, he is letting Louis and I love Liam like we want too.

Liam has also realized what is going on and at first we all were sure he would hate it, but when he leaned in and kissed me one night after crying in my arms he amazed us all. The silly smile he gave me when he was finished felt like winning a trip to Disney World when you're 10 or like my worst fear has just been shredded to pieces. Liam Payne has kissed me and the words I found myself whispering in his ear were like magic. He fell asleep in my arms that night with a soft smile on his lips, and the soft whisper of "I love you too" having left his lips just before sleep had taken him.

"Liam, relax we'll pack the bags!" Louis orders Liam making him sit back down on the couch and whisking away the suitcase Liam has been packing. Liam of course pouts, but Jeremiah reaches up touching his Daddy's face and that is all it takes for Liam to smile again.

I shake my head as I continue packing the proper food for the twins in a bag. It's weird to think we're going to be going on tour again with a fifth album, one less band member, two babies, and me having not one boyfriend but three.

"Please tell me you're not just packing all that healthy crap for them and please tell me that stuff is not what we are making our poor Liam eat," Louis says pulling along a suitcase that has monkeys all over that is more than likely stuffed full of the twins' toys. He pokes though the bag of food I had packed specifically for Liam after being advised by Dr. Ada to make sure he has all the proper vitamins, and nutrition he needs.

"He needs the vitamins in it and I will not let him or the twins munch on the junk food that you and Niall insist on eating all the time. They need to be eating properly, especially Liam.  He right now is still the twins' main source of nutrients and if he doesn't have enough to take care of himself then he most certainly won't have enough to also take care of them now stop digging through it and put it in the car," I order as I finish packing the remaining things and double check to make sure I have everything we'll need.

"I still don't understand why you and Liam are trying to get the babies to eat and drink other things. They're fine with just their mommy's milk," he continues, but starts grabbing bags anyway.

"We need to start introducing them to other foods. We can't exactly have them still breast feeding when they're four .The sooner we start to slowly introduce them to baby food and other things the easier it will be for them to adapt to other things. Plus if Liam gets pregnant again I don't know if he should really be breast feeding still. That's a lot his body would have to take on," I continue handing Niall a bag as he heads out the door.

"Oh so that's what this is about. Harry wants his pregnancy kink fulfilled. He wants to fill our Liam with his seed and here I was thinking you were innocent," Louis laughs pecking my cheek. I roll my eyes at him blushing, but this only makes him laugh,  "Don't worry Harry over the next couple of months we'll have time to get our Liam pregnant again," he laughs dodging the flying oven mitten I had thrown at his head.