Gerard

The landlord looked me up and down, a look of distant on his sloppy face. Then he looked at Kelli. The way he looked her up down, the hunger in his eyes, it made me want to kill him.

"Well," the landlord murmured. "Are you two the new tenants or not?" He placed his hammer back in his belt.  He had a big sauce stain on his white tank top.

"Yeah. We are in room C4." Kelli said awkwardly, bending and picking mine and her cases off the ground. She handed me mine.

The landlord nodded. "Well, i hope you can find your way there?" I nodded in reply.
"Good." The landlord said, "and my name is Kurt." He gave us a quick nod and walked away, leaving me and Kelli in the elevator.

Kelli and i left the elevator and made our way down the hall, finding our room. I chuckled lightly.

Kelli looked at me, a small smile in her flawless face.  "Whats so funny?"

"Lets just hope our apartment doesn't blow up," i joked. She shot me a confused look."our apartment number is C4..." I explained.

"Ohhh" she said, chuckling lightly. She took her phone out, typing in the code on the door. The door unlocked and we entered.

The apartment was fairly large. It had dark hardwood floors, Light grey walls. The kitchen had a black fridge, microwave, and stove. And marble countertops. The living room had a big window that overlooked the streets below.

"Wow!" Kelli said, sitting her suitcase on the floor next to the dark brown door. "Bigger than I thought!"

I nodded. I walked to the small hallway that led to a bathroom and two bedrooms. I chose the bedroom on the left. It was smaller and Kelli deserved the bigger one. I laid my case on the bed, removing my clothes and putting them away in the dresser.

I heard Kelli walk into her room, probably doing the same as me. She was so amazing. Honestly. I loved her so much.

I continued putting my clothes away, my shirts and my pants in a drawer and such. I didn't mind how few clothes i had, but I would need to get a job so Kelli wouldn't have to keep buying me some.

"Gee?!?" I heard Kelli call from her room. She came walking into mine, her face flushed. "Hayley just called me."

"What?!" I said, motioning for her to sit on the bed. She complied. "What do you mean? What did she want?!"

Kelli shook her head. "I-I didn't answer..."

I sighed "that's probably for the best. They might be able to track your phone call. Trace us here." I said, sitting beside her.

I looked Kelli over. Her dark hair was framing her face, and i saw a tear slip from her eyes. "She probably hates me.." she murmured, wiping her nose on her sleeve.

I took her hand in mine, immediately melting at the contact. "No way! No one could ever hate you, Kelli. You're amazing!" I said comfortingly.

She sniffled, wiping her eyes. "Thank you, Gerard." She said. She gave me a small hug, causing me to quit breathing for a moment, and then left. She probably went back to her room.

AN: SORRY SO SHORTT!! Its a filler and I'm TIRED.  And i like doing Kellis POV more. I just do Geesus occasionally so yall can see how he feels.

Im expecting drama in like 2-4 chapters soooooooo hehehehhehe. GONNA FUCK YOU ALL UP!!!

OML GUYS IDK IF YALL ARE JOHNNIE GUILBERT FANS, BUT HE NOTICED ME ON HIS TWITCH STREAM TWICE TONIGHT!!!!!! Okay carry on, lmao.

Also i have a Screen recording of johnnies live of him painting his nails and he messed up and said "fuck me" and im probably gonna make an edit with it lmaooo!

Add my Instagrams: Personal: kendraadams06 Edits:poetic.darknesss

My TikTok is: xxpoeticdarknessxx

Okieee carry on, killjoys. ;)

We'll carry on! WE'LL CARRY ONNNNNN