Kelli

Years. Years! Thats how long it felt.

I knew i couldn't have been in this room for years, though. I would like to hope i knew that much.
I knew, deep down, that its only been a few days. A week at the most. But Ronnie made it feel like years.

He was in the room with me now, just sitting in the corner on a bucket, watching me. He did this a lot. Just stare. I think he was trying to figure out where on my body he would like the torturing to begin.

I just focused on the ceiling, trying to ignore him. My entire body ached from laying on this hard metal slab, my wrists and ankles rubbed raw from me fighting against the restraints that tied me down.
He hasn't let me off the table at all, and he hasn't given me anything to eat or drink, and i felt like death incarnate.

Time has lost all meaning as i stared at the ceiling hour after hour, day by day. I never broke the gaze. I wouldn't let him see me look at him, or anything. I wouldn't let him break me. Not now. Not ever. I cant let him win.

It seemed like he could read my mind because he stood and crossed the small, concrete room in one swift step. "Look at me, Kelli." He ordered.

I didn't, though. And the next thing I know, i feel a hard impact against my face, followed by it burning. He slapped me. Hard. I wouldn't look at him, though.

"LOOK AT ME!" He screamed in my face, his spit flying from his mouth as he yelled. It took all my power to not flinch as i felt some land on me. He grabbed my face with both his hands and roughly yanked it to the side, causing me to finally look at him. I knew he was it, the fear in my eyes because he smirked. "Good girl." He said.

Then he suddenly lunged. His mouth suddenly on my neck and his teeth sinking into the skin. I screamed, which caused him to chuckle against my neck. He bit deeper and deeper until i felt the warmth, sticky feeling of blood running down my neck.

He finally released, wiping his bloody mouth on his shirt sleeve as he stood up straighter. He smiled at me, his teeth bloody. "I cant wait till i kill you and your on my dinner plate.." he murmured to me softly.

I felt my eyes go wide. He was gonna eat me?! I almost threw up, but i didn't have anything in my stomach to throw up. He was a cannibal too? He really is crazy. He finally walked out of the room out of the metal door, leaving me alone with a bleeding neck.

I felt the tears leave my eyes and all I could think about was Gerard. Does he miss me as much as i miss him? I hope not. Because if he did, he would have a hole in his chest just like me. And i dont ever want him to be in pain. He doesn't deserve pain.
I prayed he would find out it was Ronnie who killed Frank someday. Clearly I wasn't going to make it out of here alive to tell him the truth.

I softly closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind, softly sung a tune.

"These are the eyes and lies of the taken.

These are the hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours.

They burn cause they are all afraid.

For everyone of us, theres an army of them.

But you'll never fight alone.

Cause I wanted you to know.

That the world is ugly. But you're beautiful to me.