Gerard

I fought against my restraints, the small chair i was tied to trying to fall over as i did so.
I was an idiot for thinking I could get her back alone. What was I thinking.

I knew as soon as I walked in here with just a pistol, i was outnumbered. I managed to kill two of the guards, but i was hit in the head and i blacked out, and the next thing i knew, i was tied to this chair.

Ronnie was here, but he just left, clearly in distress. He was mad that i was here, trying to get the woman i loved back.
I watched the 3 other guards, trying to come up with a way to take them down. But I clearly couldn't strapped to this damn chair.

I heard screaming and Ronnie yelling, and then i saw Ronnie appear in the doorway, and being dragged by the hair behind him was Kelli.

"Kelli!" I yelled out to her.

Ronnie threw her on the ground, her body making a sickening thud as he did so. She looked unhealthy. She had to have lost a lot of weight while she was here, her eyes were dark and sunken in, her neck and chest was covered in blood and she was covered in bruises.

Seeing her like that broke me. She looked so vulnerable. So sad. And i couldn't help her. I was tied to a chair, and there she was, a few feet away, staring at me the same way i was at her.

"Gerard!" She said softly, a smile coming across her dirty face. "I never thought id see you again." She admitted, her eyes filled with wonder.

"I missed you." I said to her.

"I miss—"

She didn't get to finish. Ronnie slapped her across the face, causing her to let out a sharp cry. She grabbed her face with her hands and looked at Ronnie, hate in her eyes.

"Do it, Baby Girl. Hit me. Give me a reason." He threatened her, staring her down.

Kelli glared at him, but didn't make and attempt to fight back.

"Now!" Ronnie addressed the room. "This will can two way." He gestured to Kelli. "She dies first and Gerard watches." Then he gestured to me. "Or He dies first and Kelli watches, Plain and simple."

Kellis eyes met mine and we came to a silent agreement. We would rather both die trying to escape then watch the other be tortured and killed.

"What'll be?" Ronnie asked, scanning everyones faces for a response.

One of the guards stepped forward. "I say Gerard Dies first." The guard says, glaring at me.

Ronnie smiled. "Good choice, Tyler." He said to the guard. The guard, Tyler, nodded. "Anyone else?" Ronnie asked the room again. "Josh? Mike?" He asked the two other guards. The other two guards, Josh and Mike, didn't say anything. Ronnie sighed "well alrighty. Gerard Dies first." He said, turning to me.

"No!!" Kelli screamed, getting up from the floor and running in front of me, shielding me from Ronnie.

Ronnie laughed. "Kelli, Dear.... you cant stop me." He said menacingly. He slowly took another step forward.

I started working on untying the ropes on my hands.

"Touch him and die." Kelli threatened, holding her ground.

I got one hand untied.

Ronnie shook his head and smirked. "What are you going to do to me, Kelli May? You are weak! You couldn't even stop me the day i stabbed you stomach. You're a pathetic bitch."he told her. He continued: "you think he loves you?" He said gesturing to me. "He only was with you to get out of the asylum. He doesn't love you. Face it, Kelli, you're unlovable."

"He's lying." I whispered to Kelli. "I love you more than anything in this world."

She turned and caught my eyes and smiled. "I love you too, Gee." She said.

I got the last hand untied.

"Now!" I screamed. 

Kelli suddenly ran at Ronnie. The guards pulled pistols. But Ronnie, He was caught off guard and he stumbled backwards, dropping his gun. Kelli picked it up and pointed it at his head. "Drop your guns, or he gets it." She told the guards.

I got my legs untied and i stood up, making my way to Kelli's side. She smiled as she felt my presence beside her.

The guards looked to Ronnie and he nodded softly. He clearly wanted to live. The guards slowly placed their guns on the ground.

"Good." Kelli said "no slide them to Gerard."

The guards kicked the guns across the floor to me. I picked them up, giving one to Kelli, and keeping the other two for me. Kelli kept one of  her guns on Ronnies head, and the other at Tyler the guard. I had my guns at the other two guards.

"We are leaving." Kelli said. She looked at me. "We dont have time for their shit." She told me.

I smiled. "With pleasure." I said as i pulled the triggers and i killed the first to guards.

Kelli killed the last guard and then turned to Ronnie. "You are lucky im gonna kill you. Its the only mercy from me you are ever getting from me." She said. "And you never broke me." She said. And then a bang sounded and Ronnies dead body fell to the ground.

She turned to me. "I can't believe i killed him..." she said softly, dropping the gun. "And i hate how im okay with it. I should feel guilty." She said.

I took her hand. "It's alright, Love." I told her.

She smiled at that. "You love me?" She asked.

I nodded. "I do. More than anything. You are my world, Kelli May." I said.

"I love you too." She said.

Her lips collided with mine. I immediately kissed back, dragging my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth, allowing me to explore it. I loved her. I cant imagine my life without her.

We eventually pulled away, gasping for air. "I love you so much." I told her.

She smiled. "I love you more." She said. And then her smile faltered.