Epilogue

•Kelli POV•

"No, Hayley, im fine." I said through the phone.
Ever since Hayley and i had our talk at Ronnies Hell Hole, we talked on the phone everyday.

Gerard and I moved back to New York, and Hayley went back to her Life with Kellin in Hollyhill. Gerard and I couldn't stay in Hollyhill after escaping, because he was wanted for escaping and i was wanted for aiding him. So we live in our small apartment in New York.

Hayley sighed through the phone. "Are you sure? Its only been 2 months since we escaped." She said.

"I dont need a therapist." I said as i flipped through the magazine i was reading.

"Fine." Hayley said. "But promise me you will call if you ever need help?" She asked

"I will." I replied.

Hayley seemed to perk up a bit. "Ok good. I have to go. Kellin is home." She said. "Love ya, bestie."

I laughed slightly. "Okay. Bye. Love you too. Tell kellin i said hey."

"I will" she replied and then she hung up.

I sat the phone and magazine down as i made my way to the kitchen. I picked up a glass and turned to faucet on.

I felt arms snake around my waist and I smiled. "You're so beautiful." Gerard mumbled into my ear. I felt his lips on my neck as he kissed it softly.
I turned in his arms to face him. His dark hair was still long, but better well kept now, and his beautiful eyes glistened with happiness. His pale skin creased slightly when he smiled.

"Your beautiful too." I told him. "Much more than me."

He laughed. "You are too good for me." He said. He softly kissed my lips before pulling away, immediately leaving me wanting more. "Come on." He said, taking my hand. "I have you a surprise." 

I looked at him skeptically. "What is it?" I asked.

"Cant tell ya." He said, "get your jacket and shoes." He said. I did, and met him back at the door. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and he opened the door and led me into the hall. We exited the building and made our way down the street, towards the park.

"Are we going to the park?" I asked

He nodded, but didn't feel the need to reveal any more information. We walked into the park and Gerard led me to the Gazebo, which was now lit up with Christmas lights surrounding it. Christmas was tomorrow.

We got to the gazebo and we stepped under it. Gerard turned to me. "We haven't known each other very long... but Keli i love you with all my heart. No one has ever loved anyone more than i love you. I love the way you laugh, your smile, the adorable way you get red when you're embarrassed." He said. "I love you so much."

I smiled. "I love you too." I said.

Gerard smiled at that. "Which is why...." he got down on one knee and pulled a ring box out. "I was wondering if you can make me the happiest person alive and marry me?" He asked

I went wide eyed. "Oh my God!" I screamed. "Yes!!" I said, immediately enveloping him in a hug.

"I love you, Kelli." 

"I love you too... but Why do you love me?" I questioned.

He smiled. "Thats just the way things are."