ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝- 𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒

"Babe you ready?"

"I'm ready" I yelled back to her

"Well you better hurry up because they aren't gonna wait forever" Leigh laughed as she was far out in front of me

"WELL, I don't see how we're supposed to...

"Y/n.." Leigh deadpanned as she yelled my name, completely stopping in her tracks

"What?" I answered, my voice shaky "Fuck.. stupid brain. I must've forgot when you gave me the tickets because I can't remember nor do I see how we're supposed to get on a plane without them"

"Y/n. Y/n, hey" Leigh's voice got louder and louder until she was close enough, grabbing my arm softly as I gave myself a quick frantic pat down "Y/n"

"Hm" I looked up at her

"It's not your brain and we don't need tickets Lee.. Clo has their own plane. Why do you think I never complained about ticket prices? Because I never had to pay for them"

"You serious?"

"Completely" She began to laugh and tug my arm "Come on, I thought I told you that before"

"You might have" I nodded, allowing her to pull me, directing me through all these people

"It's alright, we surprisingly were never really in the right headspace whenever we talked about them"

"We are never in the right headspace.. like ever"

"That is a lie" She laughed

"Is it though? When aren't we thinking up some crazy thing? Hell this relationship didn't start immediately because we weren't in the right headspace, it jumped around to different things but in the end things weren't in the right place"

She slowed down, moving to my side "And what place are you in now?"

I shook my arm free of her grasp then grabbed her hand "I'm in our place Ellie"

"Good answer" She grinned, squeezing my hand a few times in return "Really, really good answer"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" She chuckled

"I'm getting pretty good at this relationship thing. I came up with that right off the top of my head"

"Well then maybe you are right" Leigh laughed as she started swinging our hands

"Maybe I am? I am right, I have been the best romantic partner you've ever had in just these past months"

"Being cocky now are we?" Leigh laughed, and yes maybe I was a little, but where is the lie

"You can admit it, I won't tease you or text your old ex's"

"I will not be admitting anything" She shook her head quickly with a grin

I pointed at her with my free hand "Your smile says otherwise, and that smile you have now.. the smile you've had for awhile now. Also who else did you talk with about having kids? N..

"Matt.." She interrupted me quickly, raising her eyebrows up at me

"Okay you got me there" I nodded a bunch of times, looking forward trying to think of something else I know she hasn't done with any of her ex's

"Hm" Leigh hummed, I wouldn't have heard it if we weren't walking out of the airport building and to the back, looks shady but that's just me

Now back to my other thought.. She hummed. Maybe she finally gets that I've moved on from that, his name doesn't bother me anymore, I know it isn't right to talk bad on a dead man in case you might get haunted but leaving her, Leaving Leigh was his choice, and a bad one at that, I also hate thinking that it's what was supposed to be, I think Leigh told me she had the same conversation with Danny when they were a.. thing, she hated the thought of that because she loved Matt, I do think they weren't meant to stay together, but Matt dying.. maybe it wasn't meant to be considering how many peoples lives he hurt and or changed.