ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟- 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕

TWO YEARS LATER

"I still can't believe you guys aren't married yet"

"Haha, very funny"

"No I'm serious" Jade laughed with her hands up, walking towards me and placing one on my shoulder "I'm genuinely surprised"

"Jade.." I began to glare over at her, moving away from her hand "Me and Leigh have been married for TWO years, what time thing did you go through?"

"Oh yeah" She looked up at the ceiling with a hand on her chin then shrugged "Almost forgot. Can you blame me? It's hard to tell"

"Oh yeah" I said sarcastically "It isn't like she walks around with three expensive rings on twenty four seven"

"And what three expensive rings are those?" Jade asked, looking at me with her eyebrows raised

"Our wedding ring, moms wedding ring and the engagement she absolutely refused to take off"

"You got her a engagement ring? Didn't you propose with moms ring?" She asked

"I did, but I wanted to get her something to be hers, something that and this isn't in a bad way, but something that doesn't have moms or any of our names connected to.. all I can say is it's Leigh's ring, not it's Leigh's now, it used to be my moms"

"I get it, I get it" Jade yelled, putting her hands up so I'd stop explaining "Can I see said ring? I don't think I've ever seen it"

I rolled my eyes taking out my phone "You have. You see Leigh all the time, not to mention.. actually whatever, you're in one of those moods today, I'm not gonna let you ruin it"

"Great. Show me the picture and stop talking" Jade laughed, knowing she was pushing my buttons, it's a big sister thing

"Here.. gosh" I found the picture and shoved the phone to her

"And this is it?" Jade asked, showing me the picture

"Um" I hummed leaning in to see the picture

"Of course it's the right picture Jade" I yelled, flicking her in the forehead "She took that a few days after I got it, and after she was done being mad at me"

"That's surprising since she had turned over the new leaf around that time" Jade chuckled, handing my phone back

"My point exactly. That pictures probably the exact moment when she took it all in, when she realized how beautiful it was, and what it meant"