Awakening

Thank you for choosing my story ! I made this fanficion because only for Sun and Moon at the beginning but at the end, I've changed everything to incorporate everyone. I hope you'll like it !

The Pizzaplex, most specifically the daycare. An animatronic or two watching over the childrens. That we're our story start.

Sun POV

- Rise and shine my sunrays ! It's time to wake up !
Some of the kids yawn as they wake up while others just stood up to run toward Sun.

"Sunny ! Let's play hide and seek !" Said one of them
"No ! He said he was gonna play prince and princess with me !" Said another

- Friends, don't fight, I'll play with everybody, but first, let's do the wake up dance !
"Yeah !!!" Screamed the child in unison. But Sun noticed someone still laying on the ground, his blanket over his head.

-... Let the dance start.
Said Moon standing up, a catchy music in the background soon appeared as the animatronic started showing the stretches. All the children started following Moon and stretched themselves while laughing with each other. Sun, him, walked full of energy towards the sleeping kid.

- Hey buddy, it's time to wake up !
"... I don't want to" He said with a weak voice. The music was louder then the kid voice, however Sun heard him, he kneel down by the kid and said softly,

-... When your friends are gone I'll wake you up, alright ?
"..."

And so he waited, looking at all of the children laughing and having fun. When the dance and music finished, most of the kids ran out of the sleeping area to go to the playground.

- Be careful sunrays !
And with that all of the kids were gone, some playing in the playground while others were chatting with Moon.

-... So, wanna wake up now ?
"... No"
- Why not ? All of your friends are already having fun at the playground !
"... I don't wanna join them, they're stupid !"

Sun touched gently what seemed to be the child's head.
- Why are they dumb ?

The child took of the blanket of they're face, they had short black wavy hair and they're eyes were dark brown. "... They were laughing at me... Just because I prefer drawing or reading, they called me a girl, but I'm not a girl ! And they think that pirates are real and that I'm a nerd. It's not my fault if they don't listen in class... " Said the child, clearly both angry and lonely.

-... I understand, so let's prove them wrong, let's draw together ! if they see us draw they will understand that we aren't girls and that we aren't nerds ! And they will stop being mean !
"... But, you have to watch over the other childrens to see if they're not gonna get hurt..."
- I can call someone for that ! Moon !
Moon looked at Sun, he understood the assignment and went to the playground to watch over the kid.

- Now we can have fun together ! Don't you want to ?
"... I guess that sound nice"
- Yaaayy !!!

Sun and the kid left the sleeping area and went to the entrance where tables with colored pencil and paint waited for them. 

??? POV

"I have to see Sun and Moon, I hope their day went fine. With the separations some errors in their programs could have slipped in. I should check them, mostly Moon... Gosh..."
I looked at my watch, the daycare was soon gonna close.

"... I never should have let that happened Moon... I'm so sorry." I though 

Sun POV

Sun and the kid sat at a table nearby and took the colored pencil and paper on it.

- What do you want to draw ?
"... Maybe... a rocket...?"
- Oh yes ! Incredible !! And we could add some googly eyes on it !!! And I have red feathers !!!
The child smiles before laughing softly.

-... What's funny ?
" Haha, there's no googly eyes or feathers on rockets !"
- There isn't !? Why not !!!?
"Because they wouldn't stay in place in space !"
-... And if we glue them with strong glue, do you think it will stay on ?
The child laughed with his hole heart

"Maybe ! We can try !"
- Let's do this !!!

After some time drawing, coloring and gluing googly eyes, the rocket was done.

- Beautiful !!!!

"It is !"
"Alexand-"
A tall woman with high heels and dark straight hair was standing by the entrance. She seemed to call her child.

"MOM !" The kid ran into they're mom's arm. "You're already here ?"
"... Sorry baby, it's time to go."

"Hold on ! Let me say bye to Mister Sun !"

"... Of course dear." 
The kid ran back to Sun.

- Hey little one ! Forgot som-
Sun wasn't even finished that the kid was already hugging him. "... Thank you for drawing with me... And for understanding me" They said.

Sun's mind rushed, he was so pleased by the hug, the attention and acknowledged this kid was giving him.
-... Thank you so much Alex- !

"Call me Alex !"

- Alright, I'll remember it and will call you like that when you come back !

The kid looked at Sun, they're eyes looked like they were almost gonna cry, but not from any sadness, but from the feeling that they were finally accepted like who they were.
"... You won't forget me, right ?"

- Never ! I promise.

Alex took an instant to look deeply at Sun, so much that Sun felt weird, like nobody ever looked at him this way. But before he could say anything, the kid ran back to their mother.

"BYYYE SUNNY !!!!"
-... BYYYYE SUNRAAAY !

And like that, Alex was added to Sun's and Moon's guest profile. Forever.

To be continued...

I hope you liked the first chapter ! It's been a while since I've written in English so I hope I didn't do to much mistakes. Anyway, I'll update the chapters every week, probably on sunday.