Is that a date ?

Hello hello, happy birthday to Shinnnnno ! I know we are one day earlier but happy birthday anyway !
Anyway, enjoy !

Roxanne POV

It's been two weeks since I lost my vision but gained my humanity. At first it was horrible, not being able to see is awful, but I discovered so many things from the past few weeks. Instead of using my eyes I can just listen to the sounds or use my nose to smell what I want. And I can "feel" things ! Gosh... I am so happy... but also scared.

I touched the corner of my room, I know where I am. If I walk acrossé the room while I touch this wall... There, my wardrobe. On it should be... Yes, my perfume.

I opened the bottle and put some of the liquide on my wrists and neck. The smell of wood embraced my nose. I usually use a lot of perfume, the odor of smoke is stuck in my ventilation system and I hate smelling like cold cigarettes.

I put back the perfume bottle and went back to where I was, the door of my room. Right now, I'm gonna try to go to the garden. Okay, right in front of me should be the corner of the wall... yes. Okay, and now, right. And there should be- !

I feel my feet slipping off the first stair as I startled at the sudden touch on my arm.

- Ah !
"I got you, don't worry !"
-... Freddy ?
"Yes. You almost fell, do you need help to go somewhere ?"

I got back on my feets as I touched Freddy's hand.

- Thank you, but I will find my way down myself.
"Allright, call me if you need anything."

I continued my way down the stairs as I looked for the garden door. Once I felt the light breeze and the sun shining on my skin, I sighed.

I heard some laughing, probably Sun's. I also smelled the odor of cheap men's perfume.

-... Monty, Sun, it's you isn't it ?
"Hahaha ! Oh, Roxanne !"

I walked down the stairs and sat down as I heard their footsteps getting closer.

"...Watch'a doing ?"
- Nothing, just trying to get my way around here... Where's Chica, shouldn't she be there by now ?
"Freddy and her still need half an hour to get back from the store ! Relax a bit with us !"
-... Yes, I should.

Apparently Monty sat beside me while Sun sat on the grass in front of me.

"...Sooooo, Chica told us you two would go shopping today !" Sun said joyfully.
- Yes, we wanted to spend a moment together today. And since we won a bit more money we wanted to buy some things.
"...So it's a date~" The gator said in a flirty tone.
- It's not !... I think.

A moment passed as everyone was silent.

-... Are you raising an eyebrow by the way ?
"How do you know~ ?" Monty said sarcastically.
"Come on Monty ! Stop annoying Roxy !"
- Don't worry Sun, I got this.

I put my hand where I thought Monty was only for me to ruffle his hair.

"... that's my hair."
-... And that's your cheek ?
"Yup."

I slapped his cheek softly as I chuckled.

- Be a good boy and stop annoying mommy. You don't want me to talk about what happened yesterday with Freddy right~ ?
"...Fuck you."
"Bad word !!!!"