Work. Work. Work...

Hello hello ! Chapter 20 Already ? wow ! Also I'm sorry I didn't upload that chapter yesterday, I had to work really late, sorry !

Jason POV

The sun shone through the window. My eyes didn't hurted me anymore but I only wanted to keep them close. I snuggled against my pillow as I hid my face in it. "... The morning... Ugh." I though.

I sighed as I finally opened my eyes. I was the only person in the bed, Moon had already left. "...I wonder what time it is." I thought as I sighed again. I decided to completely wake up and stood up.

-.... Mmmgh.
I walked down the stairs, my eyes still half closed. Freddy was the only sitting at the table, he was reading a newspaper with a happy expression.

-.... Mmmhey.
I could only pronounce.
"Oh, Jason ! You're finally awake !" He said as he got up. "Do you want to eat something ?"
-... I'm really hungry.... Mmmghyes, thanks.
"No wonder, after all that sleeping you must be starving !"

He got up before taking a box of cereal, a bowl and a spoon. I sat on the chair in front of his and rubbed my eyes.
-... What time is it ?
"9am"
- Where is everyone else ?

He put the bowl in front of me as I thanked me, he sat in front of me and crossed his arms as he looked at me.
"... At their job... ?"
- Job ? How could they have been hired that quickly ?
"Weeeell... You kinda sleep for two days."

I almost choked on my cereal.
- Two days ! Why didn't you wake me up ?
"Moon said you needed some rest, and we all believed the same."
-... allright... But they all got a job ?
"Mostly, Chica works at a local gym club, Roxy is sleeping right now but she works at a local bar as a bartender, Monty works at the same bar but he plays guitar, right now he's at the groceries shop. Sun helps the local elementary school and Moon sleeps in the Sun to get energy for tonight.
- What job does he have ?

I took a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.
"He's a security guard at a church"
- A security guard for a church ?
"Apparently a lot of tags and degradation were done by some teens, the church pay him to scare them to death." Freddy chuckled. "Maybe he will make the kids believe in God after showing them the devil."

I smiled with him, I liked the atmosphere.
-... What about you and Bonnie ?
"Well, I have to watch the house, do the cleaning and cooking... And Bonnie... Well, he's still figuring out what he wants to do..."
-... What am I going to do ? I have to work.
I said as I got up, Freddy stopped me with his big arms and sat me down.

"No way, you're gonna help me with the house and de-stress for a bit !"
- But-
"No buts."

He got up before taking the finished bowl in front of him and putting it in the sink.
"Could you look for some more manuals on the internet for me ? I already downloaded myself some for gardening, basic canadian social, political and cultural life, repair of wood typed houses, plumbing and electrical installations and cooking base."
-... That's already a lot, what do you need more ?
"Well, everything I know is really basic, I need to know more to help everyone."

I got up and walked toward the back door.
-... First I'm gonna say hi to Moon and the other.
"Alright, tell me if you need anything."

I smiled at him and got out. Moon was laying down in the grass with Roxanne and Bonnie sitting beside him.
-... Hi.
They all turned to look at me except Moon who was sleeping, I sat beside Roxanne.