Go to sleep Jason

Hello hello ! Since my exams are finished and its finally summer, here's a new chapter ! I may upload sooner my chapters, but I'm still thinking about it, If I do I would have to work twice as hard for wrighting and correcting.
Anyway, enjoy ! 

POV Jason

I worked for about an hour, it was hard to fix Sun's eyes. I first thought about replacing his eyes but I then noticed that he could actually move them independently. All I actually did was paint him some pupils and to program his pupils to move wherever he looked.

For Moon, I attached some glowing in the dark stars on his pants and hat and made so his eyeballs could move. The changes weren't that noticeable but it did add something to him. After a while, I came back to the living room we're all the others were sitting as they spoke with each other.

"... What should we do now ?" Asked Chica
"Let's call it a day for today. We can rest for the night, right ?" Responded Moon as he looked at me.
-... You all can, I'll go and plug the computer to see if it works and put in place Bonnie's new arm.
"But-" Chica wanted to start. I took the robotic arm and some wires on the table and went inside my office. Bonnie soon joined me as he sat on the chair.

-... Sorry that I made you wait like that.
"It's fine, it's not your fault."

I sighed as I started to work on his arm. I replaced the damaged wires.

"... Are you okay ?"
-... I guess nobody really is okay right now.
"Sure, but your case is the worst. You would have had a great life if you hadn't met us."

I stopped a second.
-... It's not true. Like you, but in a different way, I was also trapped, looking for freedom. I was also released from the Pizzaplex, from "Fazbear entertainment"

".. We all have our secrets, our fears, and sometimes it's better to tell them than to keep them all for you."
-... I can't, I just can't.

I sighed as I rested my arms on my desk.

"... It's okay, I have secrets too, everyone have some"
-... Yeah...

"... To change the subject, If I had a dick I would have such a high libido."

I turned to him, my eyes wide opened.

-... What ?
"I mean, I'm a bunny. Bunnies are known for their high libido and quick reproduction system."
-... What ? How do you know all of that ?

"... I-... Wait... No, I don't know. I just know it."

My face was clearly still showing my shock as I decided to continue repairing him.

"... Did I distract you ?"
- Yeah, but it's fine.
"Oh I wasn't apologizing, it was my goal to make you think about other things."
-... Well it did work.

I let myself smile for a minute.

-... Your weird.
I said as I giggled under my breath.

"Yeah, but I just love feeling all these new things. And also, I can say whatever I want, nobody is gonna sue me because I said "Fuck" in front of a kid.." He said as he also giggled.
-... It's nice to talk to you, it changes.
"Yeah I know, and if we're gonna live together you better like me. But don't talk to me in the morning, I'm an absolute mess."
- Alright.

We continued our little conversation as I finished installing his arm. All the wires were connected, I took a step back and looked at him. His new left arm was a bit different from his right, the nails were a bit sharper and the color was more of a light blue rather than Bonnie's purple.

"... Nice~" Said Bonnie as he moved his new arm. He looked himself on the reflect of the computer screen, "You did a great job, I'm looking sexy as hell~"

I smiled softly as he rubbed my hair with his new arm.
"... Thanks by the way."
- For the arm ?
"... For everything."

We smiled at each other as he quit the room. I sat on the chair and sighed, my eyes were burning, I don't know how long I can keep going until...
.
.
.
.
.
I rubbed my eyes and got to work. Turning on the computer wasn't a big deal, doing all the processing, downloading, internet research, etc was more difficult.

-... I'll take an energy drink and let's go back to work.
"Absolutely not."

I stuttered as I turned over, Moon was by the entrance of the door. "... You are gonna get the sleep you need." he told me.
- But-
"No Jason. Stop it. You can't go on and pretend like nothing affects you."
-... I have to continue... I can't let you-
"Listen... I'm... worried."
- I know... And I'm sorry, but I have to continue.

He sighed as he walked toward me, he lifted me from the chair and almost threw me over his shoulder.

- Put me down !
"..."

He walked toward the stairs passing by the living room. Everyone else were sitting by the table, playing with some cards they found.
"Goodnight Jason !" Chica said.
"...'Night" Monty said.
"I'll join you soon, Night Jay-jay !" Said Sun.
-... Night everyone.

Moon walked upstairs and opened the door before lifting the blanket and putting me on the bed. He put the blanket on me before sliding by my side.

-... You don't have to sleep with me.
"I only do that so you don't sneak away."
-... I would have done that, good point.

My eyes burned so much, I needed sleep, but... there's still so much to do.

"... Sleep, tomorrow is another day."
-... Mmmh...

I looked at Moon, his eyes still lightened, looking at me. The sun is slowly setting down, it's only 19h but I can't resist anymore, sleep is gonna take over me. I closed my eyes as I snuggled against Moon.

-... Don't tell anyone.... but.... thanks....Mmmhg...
"... I won't. Goodnight."
-.... Mmmgh....

And like that, I fell asleep at that exact moment.

.

..

...

....

??? POV

I walked quickly in the corridors, the president wanted to see me, how unnatural.

-... Hello, did you call me ?
"Ah, it's you ! So about the project, did you finally repaired him totally ?"
-... It's hard. Everyone tries their best but it's complicated, he's got a really old body and functioning system.

The man frowned but soon let out a weird giggle.

"Old ? Listen, you have to repair him or at least find a solution. I gave you a new animatronic to base him about, so repair him. Now."
- I-I'll try my best.

I closed the door and walked back to the entrance. He's right, I have to stay focused, I can't let him down... after all...

... he saved me.

To be continued...

Soooooo, new character ? Maaybe. Oh, this is getting interesting !