Memories

Hello hello ! Early chapter ? Okay okay... just because I like you all 🙄.
Anyway, enjoy !

Sun POV

- Mm-mm-mm Mmh mm-mm-mm, MmmMmmmh Mmh Mmmh !
Sun was walking in the daycare while huming the music in the background.

"... Why are you so happy ? I thought you were gonna be sad since it's Monday and the Pizzaplex is closed." Said Moon, sitting on a rope by the edge of the monkey bridge.

- Well, I'm going to see my friend !
Said Sun happily.
- Do my pants look good ? Are my teeth okay ? Does anything look weird ???? Is it gonna be weird ???? Does he hate me ????
"Sunlight, calm down. It's Monty, he likes you and treats you like you're his own little brother, he would die for you, even though you two just met. You're perfect to his eyes."

Said the other animatronic.

-... You think so ?
"Yeah, and if he hurt you I'm gonna come kick his ass."
- Moonlight !
"Just kidding~ (no I'm not)"

Sun smiled softly.

- And what are you gonna do ?
Said Sun in an anxious tone.

"Don't worry, I'm probably gonna go hang around everyone else, have fun sunshine." And as he said, Moon got up before walking to the large doors.

"Be kind and have fun Sunlight." Moon said while waving at him.

- You too Moony !!!!
Responded joyfully Sun.

-... Now I just have to wait. Monty told me he was gonna come around 9am... It's 7am... Ugggh still 2 more hours !!! I can't wait !
Sun walked in circle in the playground.

- I didn't turn myself off tonight because I was so excited ! I should probably recharge a bit before he comes...

He walked toward the office and stared at the electrical outlet. He opened his stomach before trying to reach his charging cable.

-... Almooost... Here !

He took the cable and plugged it in the electrical outlet, he couldn't walk in the office completely so he just sat down beside it.

-... Mmmh... Just one hour...

And as he said that, his eyes shut down and his whole body stopped moving.

.
..
...
....

Monty POV

Monty was walking fast in the corridors, he was late to meet his friend because he... "overslept"... ? Well, he was now in the elevator with a S.T.A.F.F bot (he wasn't really asking himself why a S.T.A.F.F bot was here even though they're not supposed to use the elevators).

-... beautiful weather, right ?
"...." The S.T.A.F.F bot didn't respond, but Monty wasn't really talking to him, he was training to see what he would say to Sun.

-... No no no, we're inside a building, he won't care about the weather...

Normally he doesn't really think of what he's gonna say to people, he just act cool and say things like "Hey dude, what's up" or "Rock and roll !", but he doesn't know if Sun is gonna like that, he was created to entertain younger children so maybe he will find that weird or rude...

-... Ugh... What a pain in the ass.
"...." The S.T.A.F.F bot looked at him with (for Monty only) a pissed expression.

-... I'm not talking about you dude, chill.
"...."