Run.

Hello hello ! New chapter ! Hope you're gonna enjoy it ! 

Jason Pov

Everyone was running out of the Pizzaplex, it was the first time that they probably went outside... I can't believe we're free.

"S-Sun, Sun, Sun !" Said Moon.
- I have tools in my car, I can fix him.
"We don't have time, he's losing too much power, if he stops now we won't be able to reactivate him without rebooting all of his memories !" 
Said Bonnie, truly concerned.
-... Can you drive Roxanne ?
"It shouldn't be that hard !"

We finally arrived at my car as everyone entered it. Roxanne was driving while Freddy holded Bonnie on his lap. At the back of the car, Chica was sitting on Monty as Moon holded Sun while I sat beside them after taking my tools from the car trunk.

- Here's the key !
I said as I handed them to Roxanne. She started the car and pushed the accelerator pedal. I opened my tool box to take what I needed.
-... His neck wires are injured, hold his head Moon !
Moon did what I asked and held Sun's face in place while I looked at his wire.

"... ROXY !? WHERE ARE YOU GOING !???" Screamed Bonnie as he held his left shoulder with his right hand.
"I'M TRYING MY BEST !"

Roxanne wasn't driving as well as when she's on her raceway probably because of the stress. Sun suddenly bugged and his eyes lightened again.
- Sun !?
"HELLOOOOO N-N-NEW FR- DRINK FIZZFAZ-"
- Moon, hold him !
Moon was trying his best to hold Sun in place as I continued to repair him.

"MIERDA ! MONTY ! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY ARMS !" Screamed Chica, Monty was holding both of her arms with his claws, almost pushing them in her metal skin.
"SORRY, I'M FUCKING STRESSED."
"IT'S NOT A REASON TO KILL ME LOCA"
"FUCK ! HOLD WELL PEOPLE !"

Before I could react, the car was almost flying in an advertising board.

"WE'RE GONNA CRA-" Screamed Bonnie before the car went straight into the board, crashing it into pieces.

"HELL YEAH !" Screamed Roxanne as she drove us all out of the Pizzaplex. A minute past and everything went silent.

"... Are we..." Started Freddy.
-... Outside ? Yeah...
I continued to fix Sun as the other animatronics started to calm themselves.

"... Is Sun okay ?" Asked Monty.
-... He's running out of batteries, but once we find a calm spot we could probably recharge him with the car engine or my Sun panels. We also need to find a gas station.

Everyone stopped talking for a while as I repaired Sun.

-... What's this ?
I took something out of Sun's hand, an USB key.
-... Hey Bonnie, can you plug that in the car ?
I said as I handed him the key.

"...'Kay"
He plugged the key in the radio, and suddenly, the screen interface of my radio lit up to show DJ's face.

"...What the fuck." Said Bonnie.
"Language !" Responded Freddy.

"🎶 Hello friends ! 🎶" Said... The radio ?
"🎶I can speak-... with the... Radio !🎶"
Apparently, DJ could use the radio to communicate with us by using songs.... Huh.

"... G-Guys... my battery..." Started Chica.
"M-Me too-" Continued Bonnie.
- Stop the car Roxanne !
Roxanne did as I said and the car stopped by the side of the road.

- Go all at the back of the car and put yourselfs in rest mode, I'll charge you all after I get enough electricity for the car as well.
"... We trust you... Superstar."

Said Freddy as he and everyone else got at the back of the car, trying to fit in the tiny place they had before putting themselves in rest mode. At the same time I got out of the car. It's about 1 am, my eyes can barely stay open... But I need to stay focused, I need to get them out of here.

-... I hope I did the right thing...
I sighed as I walked toward the conductor's door. 
-... Fuck... 
I climbed on the conductor's seat and started driving. The night was gonna be long, very long, but I needed to stay awake... I need to save them.

.

..

...

....

I drove, hours and hours, I knew where I was going... But I was still scared...

"🎶-I ran out of fuel🎶" Said suddenly DJ.
-... We-... Oh, we need a gas station.

I drove more and more to finally find a gas station, literally in the middle of nowhere.
-... Hey DJ, if anything happens, put on some very loud music and I'll be there in a second.
"🎶 I got it- 🎶"

I smiled as I got out of the car. I started to refill my car with electricity with the outlet of the station. Once the outlet was set and plugged into my car, I walked toward the shop by the station.

"Hi, your car is almost full, the price for your total refill is, "63 $"." Said the bot at the counter.

-... Can I pay with my phone ?
"Processing the question... You can pay with you're "Phone""
- Thanks.
I walked toward the front counter and took five energy drinks by the fridge on the side.
- And that too.
"... That will be, "69,99 $"

I put my phone on the counter as the bot looked at me.
"... transaction done. Thank you and have a nice, "night""
-...

I got out of the shop before heading back toward my car. I should probably give some information about our world to the others, they probably just know very little of the outside world. I should probably tell them that there are other robots with artificial intelligence... But there isn't any robot with actual "personality" like them.

I unplugged the outlet once my car was charged and got back into my car.
"🎶 -electricity running through my veins !🎶"

I opened the can of energy drink and drank from it.
-... Me too. Let's get out of this shitty place.
And like that, I drove us all out of this shitty city.

To be continued...

Well hi again ! Clearly, the idea of DJ speaking with the radio was taken from the Transformers movie. I love Bumblebee by the way, he was such a confort character as a child :) Anyway, bubye !