Party time !

Well hello hello ! ... This chapter hit diffrent after seeing the fourth season of stranger thing... Also, yes I am mentally not okay :D, I hope you will like this chapter anyway !

Chica POV

- And one and two, come on don't give up !

Chica screamed in her mic as she showed the humans how to do the exercises. She first joined the gym as a cleaning bot but soon everyone had made friends with her and told her that she should be a gym trainer, so she did. She's a gym trainer, she love to give people energy by screaming and encouraging them.

- Good job everyone ! That's it for the day !

The humans all sighed in relief and put the materials back at their places. Chica went to help and to talk with everyone, she had many new friends and enjoyed talking to them. She gave her final lesson for the day so she went to her locker to get her stuff. She quickly put on a pink flower dress and took her bag.

"Hello Chica." Said a voice coming from beside her.
- Oh, Hi James ! Is something wrong ?
"Oh no," He responded "I just wanted to congratulate you, you're doing an amazing job here, some clients came here to tell me how good your trainings are. Good job"

As he said that, he put his hand on Chica's shoulder. She smiled back at him, she was happy to be thanks for her work, especially when she genuinely putted efforts in it.
- Thanks ! Oh, it's already late, sorry I have to go, hasta mañana !
"À demain Chica."
Chica closed her locker and went outside of the gym.

-... Roxy !
"Hey Chica~" she responded. Roxy was in the car, some old sunglasses on and her arm outside of the opened window.

- Ay cariñosa, que guapa~ !
"In english "por favor"~" Roxy said in spanish with a weird accent.

- Awww, I said that you looked cool~
"Thanks hon~ well, your coming or nah, everyone is waiting !"
- Everyone ?

The window of the backseat slowly opened revealing Bonnie, and Freddy at the back. After the window had fully got down Bonnie took a deep breath and almost screamed,
"Get in loser we're going to partyyyyy oooooooh !" He said. Chica laughed but responded,
- What about our batterie ?
"Jason just finished building a new portable battery, you three have four more hours autonomie batteries, just the time to party and get back home" Freddy explained.
- And where is Jason now ?
"Home, he was too tired, Sun is watching over him" Bonnie explained.

Chica smiled, a party ? I love partying ! She quickly opened the door and got in the back of the car.

"Y'all need to know that these parties are way different from the Pizzaplex's parties. There won't be childrens or any kind of childish things so be cool and don't attract too much attention." Monty explained.
"Yes yes mommy~" the bunny said.

They drove for a couple of minutes as they arrived in front of a bar.
"Me and Monty will have to work but we'll join you at midnight when our shift ends." Said Roxy as she parked the car. "Have fun~"

They all entered the bar. It was pretty silente since it was only 7pm but some music was already playing. Chica was following Monty, Bonnie and Freddy who were talking together. She felt like she didn't really fit in the conversation so she just left them and walked around the room.

"It's okay, I can make myself some new friends like always !" She told herself as she sat at the bar. Roxanne was probably changing her clothes since her shift hadn't started.