Secrets or Lies ?

Hello hello ! I had this chapter in mind for a while now, or rather the ideas of this chapter in mind. 
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it !

Jason POV.

After disassembling every GPS device, I took them all and put them in a small box. They can be tracked by the Pizzaplex's president, manager or vice-president. The good thing is that they can only track the device when they are still in America, but I believe that they will soon be allowed to come to Canada and track us here. We need to get rid of them soon without destroying them.

Moon, Sun, Bonnie and Monty were gonna stay home to clean, they already had found some broomsticks and other things to clean the house. Bonnie was dispensed from doing any effort because of his arm, he needed to rest. Roxanne and Chica were gonna drop me and Freddy at a local shop before heading toward the recycling zone and throwing the GPS chips in it.

-... Are you all ready ?
"Yup !" Said Sun, full of energie, already excited to clean the house. Moon and Monty smiled at us before we all got out of the house and entered the car. Roxy was driving while Chica was sitting beside her. Freddy looked at me from time to time, I wonder what he's thinking about.

We finally arrived in front of the local store as Roxy and Chica dropped us.
-... DJ, take care of them.
"🎶 you can trust me all baby 🎶"
"Hey, we're old enough to take care of ourselves." Responded Roxanne.
- Yeah yeah, anyway. Throw the GPS's device and take whatever you find useful, I gave DJ the address.

The two robots wave at us before going to the recycling park. Me and Freddy entered the shop, the bot looked at us before saying his usual sentences.

"Welcome, our promotions today are on the, "carrots" for "1,99$" per kilogram. The "watermelons" are..." The bot continued to rumble about the promotion as I took a shopping cart and walked towards the aisle.

"... Everything is so different, I've never even seen these fruit and vegetables before !" Freddy took the time to inspect everything, his eyes could show how much curiosity he had toward what he didn't know.

-... Can you ride the cart ? I'll take what we need.
"Of course, I'll do my best." I let go of the cart as Freddy took it.
- Thanks... Alright, we're gonna need some canned food, basic things like eggs, sugar...
I continued to rumble as I took every product I needed before putting them in the cart.

-... Mmh... Also that...
We quit the food aisle and headed toward the garden aisle. The shop was almost empty except for a few customers, mostly old people.

"... Hey Jason" Started Freddy as we walked through the aisle.
- Yes ?
"... Do you think you could download a manual of manual work in my system ? I want to help and repair the house..."
-... Well, we would need a PC to do it, and first we would need to gain actual money, I almost have nothing left from my savings.

I scratched the back of my neck, it was true, I needed to find a job, quickly. Would I be able to gain enough money to sustain all of our needs ?

"... We could work to help you"
- You're gonna get recognized by the people, you can't.
"What if we change our design for a bit ? Without my make up I would look like a normal animatronic bear !"
-... I mean, we could try. "Freddy Fazbear" isn't really known here anyway.

Freddy and I continued to talk for a while.

POV Roxanne

Chica and Roxanne were riding to the recycling park with DJ. They were all speaking to each other as they continued to go through the large forest.
"I wanna eat so badly ! I can't bear it anymore !" Said Chica, sighing.
- I know hon, but we need to save money, Jason isn't rich.
"Have you seen the house we slept at ? How can he not be rich ?"
"... 🎶 Got issues-...- Family issues, Money issues... Maybe ?🎶"
"... Family issues ? Geez... I can tell how animatronics feel about each other but can't tell what a human is feeling, what a joke !"

Roxy, still concentrated on the road, seemed lost in her thoughts.

-... Don't you feel... Like something is off about Jason ? I feel like he's hiding things from us... many things.

Both DJ and Chica went silent.
"... You can't say that, Roxy." Finally responded Chica "... We also have our secrets, we can't judge him for keeping some from us."
- That's not what I meant-
"I'm sorry Roxy... I just... When we were riding to go to the house, I saw how tired Jason was and how careful Moon was holding him, like at any point he would break... I just... We can't blame him for keeping his secrets from us."

Everyone stopped talking as the car went silent. After a while, they arrived at the recycling park. They parked the car in the parking lot.

-... We'll be back soon, stay safe DJ.
Roxy said as she and Chica went out of the car.

The wolf and the hen were now walking together toward a long dirt path, only a billboard indicating that they were into the "recycling park of Cokato". They've walked for a while in the wild, the box of GPS chips in Chica's hand.

-... Are you mad ?
"At what ?"
-... What I said about Jason.
"Of course not, I know you mean well for all of us."
-... Would you hate me if I kept a secret from you ?

Chica stopped walking. "... Of course not." She finally responded. "... Is it... About me though ?"
- No. Never I would keep something about you from you... It's... about Jason, and I don't know if I should say it to you...
"... Don't."
-... But-

Chica took Roxy's hand in her own as she holded the box with the other.
"... Don't... Jason trusts you, he knows you're not gonna tell anyone his secret... So don't tell me, I trust you... Te quiero y eres muy importante para mi."
-... I love when you speak spanish~ even though I don't understand a thing.
"Mmmh~ maybe I'll speak more in spanish then~"
- Wow, who are you ? The Chica I know doesn't say things like that~

They both laughed together, but they didn't know the soft atmosphere around them was gonna get changed by what they're gonna see. They probably won't ever forget the scenery before they're eyes, the one and only, recycling park.

To be continued...

Hello hello ! Just to tell you, my fanfic is based on a real city in canada, have fun finding it ;) ! Anyway, bubye !

Ps: my exams are in one week, I think I will still upload my story since I have some chapter in advance :)