Apologize

Hello Hello ! I've got a summer job and have less and less time to write, I think I will only upload every saturday from now on, sorry.
Anyway, enjoy !

Monty POV

The kid turned around and left by the fence before disappearing into the woods. Monty soon found himself going back home as the sun set down. Speaking of the devil, Sun was sitting on the stairs at the entrance.

"Monty !" He said as he got up and ran toward the gator. He almost jumped into Montgomery's arms as he smiled.

"I was so scared that you would abandon us !"
- Sunshine... I would never... I was just thinking.
"It's okay ! As long as you come back !"

Sun shined, like always. He is a comfort for everyone and lights their life up.

-... Have you seen Freddy ?
"Yeah ! He is a mess though ! He was crying alone upstairs all day ! And now I think he went into his garden !"
Monty sighed as he hugged the other animatronic.

-... I'm going to apologize.
"Really ! Oh sweet ! I'll go then !"
-... By the way, I met one of your kids, ya got some pretty weird punks.
"What did he look like ?"
-... brown short hair, kinda messy, a face that screams "I'm an annoying kid".
"... Weird, I don't remember any kid being like that. He must be new !"
- Yes, anyway, I will go now... take care Sun.
"Bisou bisou !"

Monty walked in the garden, he looked at Freddy's plantations but didn't find the animatronic. He heard a small voice, barely audible. He tried to follow it but ended in the large forest, again.

-... Freddy ?

The voice got closer, the gator soon found another animatronic, sitting on the ground.

"... Let's groove tonight... share the spice of life..."

Freddy looked at the ground as he softly sang one of his favorite songs. He played with the grass as he thought about everything in his life. The gator seemed hesitant, he had to apologize, he knew it... but where do I start ?

"... I know you're here... you don't need to apologize."
- Freddy I-
"Maybe I shouldn't have left... Maybe I should have stayed so you could all go. Maybe living in the Pizzaplex was easier... But we were never happy. Nobody did... So yes, maybe I should have died... the worst part is that sometimes I miss the Pizzaplex."

Freddy looked in the distance.

"... The people coming just to hear us sing and play instruments... people would scream and cry just to see us... And I would sing so well, everything was simpler when we didn't have to "think"..."
-... You could come to the bar once in a while... We could sing together.
"... Probably, yes...I should."

Monty took a moment before sitting beside Freddy. His mind was a mess, "I should say sorry but I can't. Should I speak of the weather or something meaningless ? Maybe I should try to make him understand that I want to apologize ? I don't know... The silence is getting so awkward." As Monty was trying his best to find a subject of conversation, Freddy was getting annoyed. Was Monty really not gonna apologize or at least say something ?

-... Do you remember that weird guy flirting with you at the Pizzaplex ?

"... Why did I bring that up ?" Thought the gator.
"Why is he bringing that up?"
Also thought the bear.

"... Yes ?" said Freddy without any clue on where Monty wanted to go.

-... he wasn't obviously the first to try to get you, but that one time, just for once... You looked like you genuinely smiled at him. Like you were really happy about his compliment.
"...Were you jealous ?"
-... I would never admit anything about me being jealous of anything you have or are... But-

"...Come on Monty. I know you hate that fucking bitch of psychoogist telling you to "just calm down" when your anger start to rise... But maybe you need to listen to her and open about whatever you feel to the people you love.. Fucking bitch" I though

-... Anyway, now that I see you... I feel like you're missing something, like you deserve something better or someone better. That's why sometimes I think about what would have happened if we stayed at the Pizzaplex.

The animatronics mind was getting messier and messier as he tried to explain himself.

-... And I just... I mean... I know I'm a dumbass... And an asshole... I just want you to be happy 'kay. What I mean is that I'm sorry alright !

Freddy smiled softly "..That's where you wanted to go dummy" he thought.

"... I understand what you mean."
-... So you forgive me ?
"...No."
-... What ?

Monty was lost, he tried his best to apologize but Freddy didn't accept it ? He fucking did everything he could to be fucking excused of what he did.

"It's not because you apologize that I'm gonna forgive you. What you said hurt me deeply, it's gonna take time for me to trust you again so we can have a non-toxic relationship."
-... I-

Monty clenched his teeth tight to try to control himself.

-... Understand.
He said in a dry tone.

"...Thank you, I know it's hard for you too. But remember that we're here, we're all there for you... And I'm proud that you're trying your best to make up for what you did."

Monty looked the other way. Freddy didn't accept his apology but he was proud of him... Freddy is proud of me... Monty turned his head and put his head in his head as he frowned, trying not to show his weird sudden attraction for the dad-looking bear. Despite all his efforts, by where Freddy was sitting he could only see the gator's tail swinging from side to side in enjoyment.
.
.
.
.

??? POV

-... Aww man, the old man is gonna get pissed. They almost damage each other badly.

The "Myself" sighed.

-... At least I found where they live. And I am able to lie. I found it amusing.

The "I" can find "Myself" some things to appreciate. Was destruction enjoyable ?

-... I should go send a message to pops about the news.

To be continued...

Anyway, see you next time !