The Dead Kid Inside of Me

Hello hello ! I'm back from my little vacation with a new chapter ! This chapter is really important to the story (obviously) and I'm so happy to finally publish it !
Anyway, enjoy !

Chica POV

Everything was dark.
.
.
.
.
Everything felt dark.
.
.
.
.
She opened her eyes but knew she couldn't control her body.
.
.
.
.
- Hello everyone !
She heard herself say.

"She's awake-... -I have-... -Head-..."
She could hear Jason speak.

- Aren't you all sweet ! You look like candy !
.
.
.
.
-... I COULD ALMOST ATE YOU WHOLE.
.
.
.
"W-what's happening with her eyes !?"
... Roxanne...
.
.
.
.
- LET ME EAT YOU, CHILDREN !
"MONTY, FREDDY, HOLD HER !"
.
.
.
.
...Roxanne...
.
.
.
.
... Oh, Roxanne...
.
.
.
.
- LET ME GO ! YOU WILL ALL BE EATEN !
.
.
.
.
"CHICA !.... -HEAR ME-.... -STOP-...."
.
.
.
.
... Roxanne... She hates me... I wanna stop feeling... I have to.
.
.
.
.
"CHICA ! PLEASE LOOK AT ME ! CAN YOU HEAR ME ?"
.
.
.
.
...Please... stop this... I don't want to hurt you...
.
.
.
.
"I-I'M SORRY ! I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU ! I-I-"
.
.
.
.
... Is she...
.
.
.
.
The wires holding Chica broke as Monty and Freddy tried their best to hold the animatronic back.
.
.
.
.
-... What ? "CHICA" ? That bitch killed me ! I only wanted to eat ! I only needed a bit of food ! Bit that fucking project killed me ! PROJECT "SUSIE" MY ASS.
.
.
.
.
... I think my mind is a mess... me... her... she wants to live again but she can only by letting go of her anger... of her agony.
.
.
.
.
"C-Chica... I don't know what you're saying... Please, come back."
.
.
.
.
-... Oh honey~. Like. I. Care~. "Chica" is already dead anyway~ And didn't you do that anyway ? She probably hates you right now ! Ooooh~ How pathetic !
.
.
.
.
Roxanne froze...
Roxanne died inside...
Roxanne couldn't move anymore...
Roxanne was alone...
And she couldn't bear the thought of it.
.
.
.
.
"...AAAAAAAAAAAH !"
Screamed Roxy... As black tears run on her face.
.
.
.
"ROXANNE !" Screamed Bonnie.
.
.
.
.
No Roxanne ! I know you're strong ! Fight it !
.
.
.
.
"YOUR LYING ! CHICA DIDN'T GAVE UP ! THE CHICA I KNOW WOULD NEVER GIVE UP ON HER FAMILY !"
.
.
.
.
Chica's head twitched, her whole body was tensed up and trying to set herself free from the wires and from Monty and Freddy.
.
.
.
.
... If nobody set me free... I will have to do it myself... but... it's so hard.
.
.
.
.
... I might just give up...
.
.
.
.
... No... Roxanne wouldn't want that...
.
.
.
.
... I have to do it. I have-... To set-.... me free !
.
.
.
.
COME ON, LET GO NOW !
.
.
.
.
Chica's body twitched as her mind went crazy. Roxanne on the other hand seemed to get weaker and weaker, she felt her knees shaking as she felt, her hands laying on Chica.
.
.
.
.
-... Rox-...xanne....
.
.
.
"... Chica... I'm... sorry"
.
.
.
.
Roxanne's eyes turned completely black as a black tear run on her cheek.
.
.
.
.
...N-No... I won't give up... I WON'T GIVE UP ! AND SHE CAN'T GIVE UP NEITHER ! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ROXANNE, AND I CAN'T LET YOU GO !
.
.
.
.
I finally set myself free from the wires and the two animatronics restraining me. I took Roxanne's head between my hands and shake her.

- ROXANNE ! PLEASE STAY WITH ME ! DON'T GO !!!

The wolf animatronic didn't move. I shook her and begged her to stay. I screamed, I didn't come back just to see Roxanne die, I couldn't.

- Please !... I'm begging you !... I-I can't.... live without you... I-...

I closed my eyes shut and waited. I waited for something to happen... anything.
.
.
.
.
Roxanne's eyes opened, both of them were still completely black but it seemed like Roxanne was trying to see where she was.
.
.
.
.
"... Chica ?..."
- ROXANNE ! IT'S ME ! I'M HERE !
"... I-I Can't see you... Where are you ?"
- I-I... I'm-....