...Party...?

Hello hello dears ! I'm working really hard to make this story and I finally see were it's going ! At first I only wanted to do a cute confort story, but now I actually have some idea about the whole "Security Breach" lore ! I'm also so excited to see the new DLC coming next year, I hope we can get some lore info.
But anyway, enjoy this chapter !

Bonnie's POV

- Bye bye then !
"See you around !" Chica said as she walked quickly outside. Soon, some random nightclub music started playing as everyone got back to the middle of the room.

-... Sooooo, do you wanna dance big boy~ ?
"Only if you are my partner, Bon-bon~" As Freddy said, he took Bonnie's hand and went where everyone else was dancing.

They dance to the sound of electronic music and remixes. After a while, Monty joined them with some glasses of random alcohol.

"Hey bitches~ !" He said as he gave them two glasses.
- Fuck yeah !
Bonnie took one glass from the gator's hand and kissed him on the nose. Monty blushed inside as he smiled at his lover. Soon, the three of them danced and sang together. They drank another glass of alcohol, and another, and another....

- WooOooouh ! FuuuuCK yeAh !
Bonnie felt light headed, his thoughts weren't straight and the room was spinning around him. He was drunk.

- I neeeeeveer told you how mUUch I looooOoooOooove you guys !
"You definitely told us already tiny bunny~" Monty responded.

Freddy looked Bonnie by the corner of his eyes. The bear was worried but didn't share his thoughts.

- I lUuuuuuuuUuuuuuve you !
"We know darling" Said Freddy as he smiled at his partner. "... It's probably nothing" he thought as he stopped overthinking and had fun with his night.

.

.

Freddy POV

.

.

They continued their night, drinking and dancing. Once in a while a "naughty" kind of music would come and Bonnie, clearly drunk, would dance with Monty in a sexy way.

- Jesus christ, stop it you two !
Freddy said giggling as another song came on. After the song finished, a latino kind of song started playing. Bonnie looked at Freddy before smiling as he offered his hand.

-... Jesus... Just once, then- WOAH !

Bonnie took the lead and started dancing with Freddy as Monty cheered at them. As Freddy started to relax, their dance became more and more electric and passionate. Freddy would make Bonnie swing and twirl around as the music took over their bodies. Their body were as close as they never bent, dancing slowly as the song ended.

-... Wow... We hadn't done that since...
"... since quite a while, yeah~"

They smiled at each other before bringing their faces together and holding their noses against each other. Freddy's hand slides onto Bonnie's hips as both of them close their eyes. Bonnie appreciated the moment they had together until he opened his eyes to see Monty sighing and standing further away from the two animatronics. Roxy soon appeared by the gator's side and spoke to him. Bonnie didn't try to hear them, if he did, with the loud music and numerous people talking, he would just hurt himself.

"... Baaaaaaaabyyyy, my battery is looooooooooww..." Bonnie said.
- Really ? Oh no, we should head back to the car
"Your coming Montyyyyyy ?"
"...Yeah yeah"